1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Smoother Difficulty 1.4

Better difficulty curve for Civ VI

1. Atlas627

Atlas627 Chieftain

I just looked through it and saw the same problem. Lots of extra semicolons, causing the Production and Gold scalings to not take effect. The Science and Culture parts were all placed correctly, though.

2. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko WM junkie

I fixed the offending semicolons and enabled scaling for gold and production

Attached Files:

3. KrumStrashni

KrumStrashni Chieftain

Hi,
    Is anyone getting a crash at turn 114 with this mod on? I am also using others, like Rule with Faith...Dynamic diplomacy..
    But I add this one recently and started getting this problem. I can;t see anything in the dump folders for crash reports.

4. KrumStrashni

KrumStrashni Chieftain

Hi,
    Does the mod still work with the latest patches?

5. asdazza

asdazza Chieftain

yes

6. Ixirar

Ixirar Chieftain

Is there any way to reduce the production boost that the AI gets at higher levels? In my current game I just declared way on my neighbor only to find that the next turn, every tile in my territory was flooded with units because he had built like 50 military units in his cities and ran out of tiles to put them in, creating massive doomstacks that immediately poured into my lands when war was declared. Basically any time I go to war past classical age I lose the game since every city will be instantly surrounded by infantry.