[GS] Sneak Peak 11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, second week in a row we have trouble making our minds. Those background clues are actually tougher than they looked at first.
Last week was easy though.

I'm interested to see both civs, so I will be happy either way. Sweden is one of my Civ V favorites.
With Bologna keeping the suzerain bonus hopefully Sweden will be tooled differently this time. It was one of my least favorite in Civ V. I thought the Nobel ability sucked due to the schizophrenic AI.

The order with R&F was four returning civs (Korea, Netherlands, Mongolia, India - not necessarily in that order), then four new civs (Scotland, Georgia, Mapuche and Cree, again not in that order) and then one more returning civ (Zulu). So it's not like they are necessarily going to mix them.
Ahh, I see what happened, for some reason I thought you meant it started with four new civs in a row. But reading again, you obviously just meant it happened at one point. My mistake, apologies.

Why is everyone going for sweden?

The roof would have been red before oxidization.

This photo from 1868 shows the roofing being complete at this point. The oxidation process for the Statue of Liberty took around 30 years and Wilifrid Laurier was PM 1896–1911 so the roof would in fact have been green at this point.

This photo from 1868 shows the roofing being complete at this point. The oxidation process for the Statue of Liberty took around 30 years and Wilifrid Laurier was PM 1896–1911 so the roof would in fact have been green at this point.
No, clearly everything was black and white back then. This is the old timey days we're talking about here.

Also, there is a nobel prize ceremony today in Sweden.

I'll change my profile photo to the new Incan leader probably.

You have one of the coolest pridile pics on fanatics!

Yes, this was what I considered at first as well, seing the “rock” in the foreground could be a coal pile, but I’m not able to match CF profile to the buildings in the background. Therefore, the possibilities of it being Sweden increase.

I’m more curious about Kristina than about Laurier, nevertheless.

That 'rock' is undeniably a moose patty. Canada for sure.

Is there a reason why it cant be Eleanor of Aquitane?

I know, i'm just telling that it couldn't be Canada because Canada would be new.
Ah, misread :) apologies.

I do like that there's some uncertainty between Sweden and Canada. I feel like Sweden would be more likely but I can't pretend to have found an image that looks especially close to the sneak peek...

My money's on Sweden. The buildings in the background look like they're part of a castle to me, and castles are by far more plentiful in Sweden than in Canada.

Also, since I've seen the Nobel Peace Prize mentioned a few times in this thread, it's worth noting that the peace prize is granted by Norway, not Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom