snipperrabbit!! graphic works

if you want people to judge your work... well take a bigger screenshot ;)

I can't see it.

ok, it's just a preview. I've posted the 32x32 buttons and factored them size 64x64 and 128x128 also. All i want to know is if someone is interested with them (not pure graphic skill but artistic sense ). If someone say me he like the third of the second line, I will upload the medium and big size buttons.
For particular demand, I intend to PM the picture source.
In the meantime, I'm on my way to achieve banner number 4. When done, I will attach banner number 2.
Thanks to all who have replied,

Snipperrabbit!!

just umm...post the larger pictures, what's the big deal?

very nice :)

Some nice ones. The wheat would be good for Agriculture, but I must ask you: Have you seen frenchman's artwork? He's allready done these to a very high degree of excellence. I say in modding, why re-invent the wheel?

Now a complete line-up of Napoleonic unit models of all nations, that would set my heart afire.

While following other project, I have neglected this thread a dozen days.
In future, I plan to reach 150 realist tech icons. Each will be posted here first, with subsequent zip files to download.
Actually, the last banner I've attached didn't have frank success, but the two next, hopefully, will be best.

While following other project, I have neglected this thread a dozen days.
In future, I plan to reach 150 realist tech icons. Each will be posted here first, with subsequent zip files to download.
Actually, the last banner I've attached didn't have frank success, but the two next, hopefully, will be best.

would be nice if i could see them, really hard to see if they are so small, all you need to do is, load them in the easy upload area, and put this in the being of the http:

that way they look like a banner, ok:p

Top Bottom