Some awesome units in the Unit Creation forum

Head Serf, if it is not that hard, would you mind adding some of the awsome new unit graphics that have been created lately. I've read Rabbit,Whites unit adding tutorial and unit graphic adding isnt that hard but I have no clue how to do it.

The problem with making ethnic units for each civ is the file size and the huge number of civilizations, along with the civilopedia looking kind of strange with regards to several entries for each unit. Even if we included them just for a few civilizations, it would increase the file size a good 5 MB per civ I imagine.

The problem with making ethnic units for each civ is the file size and the huge number of civilizations, along with the civilopedia looking kind of strange with regards to several entries for each unit. Even if we included them just for a few civilizations, it would increase the file size a good 5 MB per civ I imagine.
Perhaps you could just have a different ethnic unit for each culture? Like European, African (Moors maybe?), Arab/Turkish, and maybe Steppe for the Tatars and Mongoloid peoples.

skip ethnic units. mabye add a few middle east ones but keep the ones we have the same. i ment updating existing graphics to better graphics.

Head serf, if your interested, i could learn how to put new graphics into the mod and update unit graphics if your busy with other things.

Okay, im trying to change swordsman graphic to norman one made by bernie14. i modified the artdefines and all others needed. whats going wrong?

i fixed it, using wrong folder name. anyone know where i can get winrar to use some of the units made by danrell?

Top Bottom