• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Some Needed Props...

Gen. Rommel

Wüstenfuchs
As you all know, I'm making units as of late. I would love to continue my unit-creating, however, I lack some very necassary props. Therefore I come to you guys with a request for any of the following things, in case some may be in possession of some of these prop/models or can direct me to some links where I can download them.

Bolt-Action Rifles:
- Mauser G98 German Service Rifle
Spoiler :

- Lee-Enfield British Service Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- Mle 1886 Lebel French Service Rifle
Spoiler :

- M1903 Springfield U.S. Service Rifle
Spoiler :

- Type 38 Arisaka Japanese Service Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- Mosin-Nagant Russian Service Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semi-automatics:
- G43 Standard German Semi-automatic Service Rifle
Spoiler :

- M1 Garand U.S. Semi-automatic Service Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- SVT-40 Russian Semi-automatic Service Rifle
Spoiler :

Assault Rifles:
- G3 Assault Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- G36 Assault Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- G36C Carbine Variant Assault Rifle
Spoiler :

- HK-416 Carbine Assault Rifle
Spoiler :

- AK-47 Assault Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- AK-74 or AK-74U variant Assault Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- AK-105 Assault Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- M16A1 Assault Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- M4 Carbine Assault Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

- M16A4 Assault Rifle(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
Spoiler :

Submachine Guns: (NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
- MP40 Submachine Gun with folded stock (I have this prop already but the stock is is ruining th unit, so I'd prefer one without the stock)
Spoiler :

Machin Guns:(NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE; MODEL HAS BEEN RECIEVED)
- M2 Machine Gun
Spoiler :

Helmets:
- PASGT Helmet (the standard kevlar helmet of various troops around the world; this one's very important, since it will help me make a plethora of modern day soldier units)
Spoiler :

Mauser G98 German Service Rifle
Mle 1886 Lebel French Service Rifle
M1903 Springfield U.S. Service Rifle
Type 38 Arisaka Japanese Service Rifle
G43 Standard German Semi-automatic Service Rifle
G36C Carbine Variant Assault Rifle
HK-416 Carbine Assault Rifle
AK-105 Assault Rifle

Much easier to write what I do not have.

That link is very muddledy BadKharma, and even after fixing it, it doesn't lead anywhere :)

It wouldnt let me link the direct page only the portal. It works hit enter site then choose free stuff then item 12 on the left side. After that you will need to go through several pages to find the rifle by clicking the next. But allot of other useful items will be on those pages.

Aah, I see! The other site you linked to before the ninja edit was all in Japanese! :lol:

It wouldnt let me link the direct page only the portal. It works hit enter site then choose free stuff then item 12 on the left side. After that you will need to go through several pages to find the rifle by clicking the next. But allot of other useful items will be on those pages.

Absolutely amazing site BK, thank you very much for linking to it! I will be making lots of Nippon soldiers from those props. Very useful stuff there! If you know of any similar sites, don't refrain from posting them hehe.

Moisin Nagant M91/30

I think I have several of the others (Mauser G98, AK-74, etc). If no one else turns them up I'll try to find them :). Renderosity has an AK-47 in free stuff, I've never used that one though.

Also a bery useful link, thanks Antiochus! Quite a few props that will be useful for the Russian units I have planned.

UPDATE: Since I have recieved lots of help from various forum users so far, many of the requested props have been found and sent to me and are now merely awaiting use in one of my units. Thank you to Antiochus, BadKharma, and Wyrmshadow for all your help! The first post will be updated soon and I'll mark the ones that I have already recieved.

Top Bottom