Someone needs to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteEagle22

I really think someone ought to tell an admin to make Narz a moderator of the Play Chess forum. He does a great job running the chess.com group, and I think he would be great keeping an eye on the discussions here. Who's with me on this?:mischief::goodjob::cool:

Tried
Failed

Thanks guys! Without you all they'd be nothing worth managing here. :love: :worship: I wrote Thunderfall a few times on this & haven't heard back definitively but then again, he's a pretty busy guy.

I have been known to get in a little bit of trouble now & then on this forum :mischief: so that may be the reason for his hesitancy (though he's too nice to tell me perhaps :D). I actually sent him a PM just a few days again saying that I'd certainly carry myself as a proper moderator & if I got even a single infraction in Off Topic I'd accept the loss of my position. In the meantime I've been trying to be good. :D

Thanks again ! :hatsoff:

As I already told Narz before I sent a PM to Thunderfall a few weeks ago suggesting Natz as a moderator and giving my support. I haven't heard anything from Thunderfall about it yet. Guess all we can do is wait and see.

You can add my signature on that petition.
Not that there seems to be a whole lot to moderate over here anyway...;)

No offense, but I don't think Narz would make a very good moderator. However, if TF decided that he would, I wouldn't have any objections.

Way to kill the mood Azza. That's it. You're banned. :mad:

j/k

azza & I spoke via PM & I understand his worries & fears considering my modship (I get a bit too "fired up" in OT) I think I soothed them. :)

Thunny PMed me today saying that he's not looking for a mod for this subforum right now but if he is in the future he'll mention me to the other mods for review. Maybe in the near future. Probably not though realistically. Oh well, I'll keep a perfect record anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom