• LC: 2nd dip next

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LC: Caravan next

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • LC: Settler next

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • LC: Crusader next

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • LC: Barracks next (as this is our SMC)

• LC: Other - specify

• Dell: Build dip (as we voted for last time)

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Dell: Build caravan instead

• Dell: Build settler instead

• Dell: Other - specify

• Ren: Diplomat next

• Ren: Caravan next

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ren: Settler next

• Ren: Defensive unit for MT next

• Ren: Other - specify

• You've missed the obvious - again!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayne

Emperor
CJ: Celebrating. Settler in 7. Grows in 3.
MT: Temple in 7. Grow in 5. No defense within one turn.
LC: Dip in 1. Grow in 18.
Dell: Grow in 5. Previously voted to build dip.
Ren: Dip in 2. Grow in 29.

Recommend sending LC trireme east along coast back towards LC where Dehli most likely located.

Send Neuma settler to build Whale City (name?). Guard with archer and new LC dip?

I posted in Triremes that I concur, send LC Trireme back along coast to Dehli.

I voted so:
LC: Caravan next, and let's grow, not build a Settler here.
Dell: Build dip, for Hill patrol? Then Settler.
Ren: Finish Dip, Caravan next
  serf to River grassland, grows in 10.

I see we are split on DH, Dip vs Settler. Either will work, particularly as FA is planned to build a Dip. I am amazed that LC Crusader is ahead in the polls. What will we do with it? A Dip guard is on the way. I am even MORE AMAZED that Ren may build a defensive unit for Monks Towne? How about a Diplomat instead? A diplomat can take out even a Legion or Elephant. And what happened to the Caravans for Trade and Leonardo? As downloaded, we are building only 2 Caravans, not enough. Perhaps when we observe the effect of Mike's Chapel, we'll release a DH Archer to vacation in MT, so Ren can switch to Caravan.

I do not think Governor Jayne missed the obvious, but Monks Towne is not polled. It is an ideal Settler farm, like Dellham, so if we later decide to build a Settler, we could be wasting this Temple.   Switch to Settlers in 7? I won't mention it again...

Castle Jayne: Settler 21/40 in 5, grows in 3, good! Perhaps CJ Settler could rehome in Monks Towne and then irrigate for MT, then CJ. CJ to start another Settler.

Ren Settler: finish Mine 5/10, Connect Road to Oasis (SW SW charge), then found Plains Filler W of Dellham Hill. Serf on Mine. Before that, perhaps Dellham slave in the Mines.

I think the people are wary since we recently felt the effects of the Barbs.

However, I don't think more troops are the answer. Diplomats can easily be defensive as well as offensive units. They not only remove a threat from another player, but, by buying the unit, also add it to our arsenal.

GaryNemo wrote: I do not think Governor Jayne missed the obvious, but Monks Towne is not polled.

I didn't poll on MT (and some other cities) as the current project will not be finished within the few turns MonkE will play. With such a big province, and so many options, space is short to poll on everything. I've also learnt that what people want built today is not necessarily what they want built after turns have been played. Of course, start thinking (and discussing?) what we may like next, but it won't be polled on until we need to.

Top Bottom