Space Marine Battle Group (15 units) 23March05

omfg at the dreadnaught :eek:

and I have dialup too :undecide: definitly will get a few of these though :goodjob:

muffins said:
Not long ... just three, maybe four hundred years :) though Goldflash is the one to ask - he's the brave sole creating the 'guts' of the mod

In all Honesty I want it out before Civ IV
but this put us a few steps closer!

Superb, simply superb! :)

My favourite animation is the terminator parradrop.
I see you did the shadowless gun flash technique, worked out well in the end.

Holy crap you've been busy. These are lovely.

Only one thing I noticed...land raiders have lascannons in the side...those shots aren't nearly lasery enough.

But still, everything is utterly lovely, I was just thinking about a sort of Space marine scenario...where you get a couple squads of marines to take over a planet with...

Muffins, do you suppose you could post a pediaIcons.txt and civilopedia.txt and units_32 with all these units using the default filenames? If not I can do it over the weekend...

Holy Mother of Pearl!

I'm not one for futuristic units, but I know precisely what will fill up the "Future" part of my personal mod now! (It will be released sometime before Civ 5, never fear! :))

bhiita said:
and I have dialup too :undecide: definitly will get a few of these though :goodjob:

Ah the advatage of braodband at school. :D Althrough the teacher wouldn't have been so pleased if she had discovered me. :undecide:

Hunter Noventa said:
Muffins, do you suppose you could post a pediaIcons.txt and civilopedia.txt and units_32 with all these units using the default filenames? If not I can do it over the weekend...

I posted a basic 'get the units into the game quickly' .txt document with sections to post into the correct parts of the civilopedia.txt and pediaIcons.txt in post 19, plus all the units come with a units32 :confused:

MarineCorps said:
My god you have been busy. :eek: You always come back with a bang. ;)
Busy yes. Just to render the animations into bitmap frames, put them through Steph's SBB, load up a new palette for each new storyboard, copy-and-paste them into blank FLICster-generated storyboards and to export the final flics took four days, and I was working 16 hour days too :) There must have been something like 90 animations to create.

I'm never doing THAT again :coffee: :lol:

MarineCorps said:
Ah the advatage of braodband at school. :D Althrough the teacher wouldn't have been so pleased if she had discovered me. :undecide:

Hey, I can think of worse things for you to dowload :groucho:

Top Bottom