Special Judicial Session: Presidental Nomination

we could just have a mid term election and then we can nominated based on the results, as it is undemocratic to have just us 3 decide.... just a thought

Black_Hole said:
we could just have a mid term election and then we can nominated based on the results, as it is undemocratic to have just us 3 decide.... just a thought

You have already ratified the new rule so I think it would be best if you abide by it. All you need to do is make a decision between SaaM and DoubleStack.

Black_Hole said:

while I do think an election should be held by all means possible I do not think that we should have an election law dealing with this matter for the next demogame, for the moment I think this is the best we can do, I would also argue that this is not undemocratic because we went through the process of passing a poll and receiving approval from the people, though I do think that in the next game we should pass a vacant presidencies law that leaves room for elections.

I have gave the two canidates a considerate amount of thought before making a choice.
Double Stack has shown interest in the presidency, but I do not wish for him to resign his current governorship. Stuck as a Mac has also shown interest in becoming president, since he currently holds no possition. I would like to appoint Stuck as a Mac as president and present him for approval to the 2 judicaries.

with the power invested in me by the people of fannatania as public defender I vote YES for Stuck as a Mac's nomination to the presidency

-mhcarver
Office of the Public Defender

And now, as they say when we have a new pope.

We have now a president (Could not find a latin translation for this)

It *is* summer, so for the most part, most people have more flexibility than other times of the year. Would 2 or 3 pm EDT (1600 or 1700 GMT) be a good time? It allows people of all timezones. I am not sure about the day...

edit: Stuck and CG: Nunc habemus ducem. That means "we now have a leader". I couldn't find president (as Caesar wasn't a president ;) ).

Congrat on your successful acsension to presidency SaaM!

Will look forward to seeing you in action!

Top Bottom