Special Pack for The Guardian'sMod

FYI, the "missing RUN line" error pertains to all units.

Other than that: Great additions as always! :goodjob:

maybe a primitive gunman based on the persian rifleman well suited for the middle east scenario, i hope you could divert some minutes in creating such a unit. thank you

Vuldacon said:
The Rocket and Mortar Crews are Outstanding
Yes, Imperator is the best of doing artillery units. :)
I don't see a way of using bombards from the current pack in my mod, but I have to say "Thank you, Emperor!!!" since I use the rest. So thank you!!! :)

And the question that spins in my head - not about the exactly current pack.
Spoiler :
Mr. Imperator, are you going to create a WW2 artillery pack set? Not now - but in future? I do like you pay a lot of attention to details, and the most thing - you always make cannons with the all necessary personnel. And this thing really rocks! :)

Thanks Imperator, very good! :goodjob:

What kind of nationalities are the rocket and mortar crews?

edit: Looks like they are British http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=9460164&postcount=38

The rocket and mortar crews are generic as requested. They can be used with any european nation or America. They come with civ colors.

BTW: Thanks again Imperator. I couldn't be happier with the results. Excellent work. Especially the animations on the rocket and mortar crew run.flc, and the detail on the arab units is fantastic. Be sure to submit these to the monthly competition. I have a hunch you'll win.

Good news, Andrea... I see you're having big plans. :) And you keep improving. I'm especially curious how your mid-19th-century artillery will look like. The Italian one you previewed looked excellent. :)

Good news, Andrea... I see you're having big plans. :) And you keep improving. I'm especially curious how your mid-19th-century artillery will look like. The Italian one you previewed looked excellent. :)

Yeah ditto. I've notice a real improvement in your units. Each one is better than the previous one. I may have a couple more for you to do, if you don't mind?

Yeah ditto. I've notice a real improvement in your units. Each one is better than the previous one. I may have a couple more for you to do, if you don't mind?

Thanks. Send me your references.;)

Just as a note, this download in the database appears under Civ 5 Units -> Civ 5 Industrial Era Units. :)

I have corrected it. The file now is under iv 3 Units - Civ 3 industrial Era Units.
Thanks.:)

Hey, these are geat units, but why are they in the industrial section?

Top Bottom