Sri Lanka 2: A Tamil Narrative (not an OCC) for RFC DoC

Bleach?:hmm:

Best anime EVER. I am pretty far behind in episodes, though.

Government Reports, Part 3: What a Wonderful World
Compiled by Adiyaman, Chief Assistant and Secretary to Rajendra Chola, and Karthikai, Chief Government Archivist, dating to ~500 AD

Sorry about the time jump. I had to reupload my images and something weird happened.

During this time, there was much greatness in the mighty Chola empire. The Great Cothon, a brainchild of the emperor, was finished. It made the coast and ocean much more productive. Work in Anuradhapura then began on a massive Colossus.

In terms of foreign relations, many things changed. China was so pleased with our glorious empire that Qin Shi Huang finally opened borders with the empire.

The exploring galley also went westward after returning to Anuradhapura, and they met Zara Yaqob of the Roman province of Aethiopia. A technlogy trade was also secured on behalf of our empire.

Chandra-Gupta, the leader of the Gupta empire, demanded fresh Tamil fish to cure his evident constipation. Our glorious emperor refused.

The unit of Archers defending Kachnipuram defeated more barbarian War Elephants against impossible odds.

The annual census revealed that the empire had a population of 500,000 people, breaking records for population growth.

The technology of Mathematics was also researched by the empire's brilliant scholars.

The Colossus of Anuradhapura was also finished, towering in the sky as a monument to Tamil brilliance and power.

End of report.

[insert kind adjective here] update:goodjob:

i'm pretty sure the indian isn't constipated...

BECAUSE HE'S CRAPPING HIS PANTS AT THE SITES OF TAMILS ARMY!:D

Good update.
I say finish off the constipated indian.

I *might* be able to get the army to do so, but their defense is much stronger in the north and I would lose their cities to the Mughals anyway.

Also, 400th post! :cheers::band::cheers:

nope, but your avatar is a bit too small on my laptop for me to really tell or not

An IRL event popped up tonight so I won't be able to update until late tonight. Sorry!

Government Reports, Part 4: the Byzantines and the 1st Gupta-Tamil War

Compiled by Adiyaman, Secretary and Chief General Assistant to the Emperor, and Karthikai, Chief Government Archivist, dated to 675 AD

Another party of missionaries was gathered by the immortal Chief of Espionage, Chinnakili. they returned to a greatly changed Europe. Carthage and Greece were dead, and the Romans had extended their power across the entire Mediterranean. However, Rome was starting to show signs of faltering, because the empire needed to be split into two halves. The missionaries met Justinian, Emperor of the East. Open Borders were negotiated.

The Swordsmen garrison of Mumbai defeated another raiding party of barbarian War Elephants.

War was redeclared on the Gupta Empire, due to the refounding of the city of Raipur. Our brilliant emperor, worried about the safety of the empire, declared war, and the Emperor's Elephants attacked and burned Raipur to the ground again.

The new technology of the Compass, invented by ingenious Tamil scientists, was traded to other empires for useful technology.

The second group of explorer-missionaries also met a grim end at the hand of Barbarian Horse Archers. After Chinnakili barely made it back to Anuradhapura alive, the emperor decided to end all land exploration.

Tamil navigators calculated the size of the planet and its rotation around the sun in 660 AD, enabling the usage of a new Calendar. The establishment of a calendar and specific planting months also enabled large spice plantations to be built.

In 700 AD, Tamil engineers worked out proper Construction guidelines, enabling better bridges and other structures.

End of report.

i have a feeling this justinian fellow will be quite the power :mischief:

oh wait, that's in another world

i like to reference stuff, a lot

If any of you guys are wondering when my next update is, I am on vacation, so my update schedule might be kind of erratic for the next two weeks due to the amount of pictures I uploaded. That being said, today is a do-nothing day, so I think I'll be able to update today, and after a certain point, I'll be at a good place to do another long narrative.

Government Reports, Part 5: A Rising Storm

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the lack of a recent update. This is caused partially by my reluctance to try to use ImageShack on an iPad (it is a nightmare, trust me), as well as me doing many other things while on vacation (and playing Catan and MTG on the iPad when I wasn't). I'm not sure how my update schedule is going to work out for the next week, so just stay tuned and hope for the best.

Thanks,

mrrandomplayer

Compiled and edited by Adiyaman, Chief Secretary and General Assistant to the Emperor, and Karthikai, Chief Government Archivist, dated to 820 AD

The civilization of the Tibetans, located in the mountains north of the Guptas and west of the Chinese, founded their city of Rasa, and nearly immediately defied all logic by rolling over on their bellies and voluntarily becoming a protectorate of the Guptas.

Meanwhile, war had broken out between the eastern empire of the Romans and the empire of the Persians. Tensions were also rising between Persia and the Guptas.

In the east, a new civilization called the Khmer formed.

Most likely as a result of the increasingly tense and possibly dangerous situation, the emperor ordered an increase in the size of the army and navy, at the expense of the development of the cities.

Despite rapid militarization, our empire was not even on the list of most powerful civilizations.

Arguments erupted into violence as the Persians declared war on the Guptas and the Khmer declared war on the Chinese.

The empire entered a new, medieval era with the discovery of Machinery. This discovery set into motion the invention of the new and deadly crossbow.

End of report.

now that you're building caravels (that's what the tamil unique unit replaces right?) it seems like it's time to discover a *puts on shades* brave new world (see what i did thar :D)

now that you're building caravels (that's what the tamil unique unit replaces right?) it seems like it's time to discover a *puts on shades* brave new world (see what i did thar :D)

The annoying thing is that Dharanis can't sail oceans until Astronomy. Besides that, it is great, because I get them at Compass instead of Optics, they have 4 strength instead of 3, AND they can carry two units of any kind. They're kind of like galleys on steroids, and then they are slower Caravels that can transport more units and can win in the mirror match.

Top Bottom