Star Trek Mafia...signups ...this ship has sailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you there, Tim. Not only is DarkCFC awful, but Sommer's posts are still eminently readable.

I can see the color code in that post.
Which one?

:scan: It does remind me of the time when I posted <b> with <> instead of [] by accident on totalwar.org and half the page was rendered in bold. :scan:

Well, be that as it may, I'll solve the problem by tunnelling Sommer who prefers TNG when everybody knows Voyager is better.

Great, now I know how to send messages for when we plan to lunch Takisis

By the way, why on Earth would you be submitting yourself to this? It is freakin' ghastly.
Oh no it isn't.
@Takhisis as a test, switch out of dark and see what happens to his posts.
It's all rendered as default black except where it's rendered as specifically black i.e. it's visually indistinguishable.
But if I quote the text I can still see the colour tag and the alignment tag as I quoted earlier.

The solution here is obvious. Takh, press Ctrl A every time you load a thread. It'll become a reflex eventually.

Gag reflex, more likely. :ack:

:scan: It does remind me of the time when I posted <b> with <> instead of [] by accident on totalwar.org and half the page was rendered in bold. :scan:

Well, be that as it may, I'll solve the problem by tunnelling Sommer who prefers TNG when everybody knows Voyager is better.

Tak openwolfing in signups.

˙sƃuᴉpƃuᴉM uᴉ ƃuᴉʇsod ǝɹɐ sn ɟo ǝuou ʇsɐǝl ʇ∀

Moderator Action: Thread closed by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom