Star Trek unit preview thread

Added some extra wiggeling to the top section... :)

:thanx:
The units look very good in game, but the attacks are very fast, much faster than in the Preview. Is this also with your Units or only with mine?

Perhaps they are a bit fast... But you can easily adjust that with Flicster or Civ3FlcEdit, which can both be download in the tools section of this forum.

After a one month break, here's my first :borg: unit.

Looks well. I'm really happy to see something moving in this thread again.

It is shown in a Voyager episode where they needed to steal some part of this Borg ship for a mission.

Its a Borg Probe and was seen in the Voyager episode "Dark Frontier" (one of my favorites). It has transwarp drive and about the same firepower as an Intrepid class cruiser (Voyager's class)

I think I'll going to make this one next. It's the fusion cube from Star Trek Armada II and is made of 8 regular cubes. Perhaps I'll do one with tactical cubes as well..

Wow! Which Strength will it have? 100/100? I'm playing Armada II too and can just say that the Fusion Cube can beat at least 15 Ships

Something like 20/20 or so and 24/24 for the Tactical Fusion Cube to avoid the use of Omage torpedoes for defeating them. I'll also make them very expensive, otherwise the universe will be crawling with these puppies... :)

And here's my own version... :borg:

The first and most spectacular attack is finished... :)

beboy said:
Woah! That's very impressive! Flamand, with all your wonderful units, you woke up the sleeping trekker inside me and I cannot wait for the release of the Star Trek mod!:goodjob: I hope the cube is going to be huge ingame.

Glad to be of service... There are never enough Star Trek lovers in the world... :D
The Fusion Cube has a way to die now...

Top Bottom