Star Wars Mod

when do you guys plan on working on this again... cause id love to join in... though i already did before... but i just didnt have the chance before you put this project on pause... just know that im here to work....

Hey guys

My first post ever on this site :blush:

First of all nice to hear that the project is up an running again :goodjob:

I had some Ideas to which factions you could play, most of them you have seen before but there are changes.

I'm working out from the formular of which factions in the star wars universe, that actually have been an empire (or similar) in some point of the Star Wars History. Basicly the same approch to making factions, as we know from the Vanilla Games. Also I dont like having to much similaries beween the faction you could choose. ex Galactic Empire and Imperial Remnant. who basicly uses the same stuff. (stardestoyers, stormtroopers etc). Then rather make the options with the leader, as we know in the vanilla game. Washington or Roosevelt, you know the drill.

The list is.
The Galactic Empire

The Rebel Allience/New Republic
(I think these two should be the same - they are very much intregrated in the universe)

The Old Republic

The Sith Empire

The Mandalorians

The Ssi-Ruuk

The Voochung Vong

The Seperatists

The Hapan

The Chiss

The Hutts (CrimeOrganisation)

The Blacksun Syndicate

12 factions in all

I dont say there isn't room for a wookie-faction (love those furballs) or another (i havent thought of), but think these 12 should form the core.

You could think of including (minor) factions "in game", as we see in fall of heaven.

You know spawn a new faction in game :D , possible "The Imperial Remnant, or another minor faction, or possible a breakaway faction".

Would be happy to help fleshing out ideas, "Civic,techtree,units statistics - basicly anything you can think of".

Not superstrong in programming but know a littlebit.

Working on another mod in age of wonders shadowmagic, but allways room for starwars projects :)

Cheers

Alright we have decided to make a new mod for BtS. This should not be for a while though, as we have a lot to do.

Alright we have decided to make a new mod for BtS. This should not be for a while though, as we have a lot to do.

Shoot! Man, now I'm in trouble --- I just started the Enterprise because you guys were sticking to vanilla. Now I guess I'll have to make ships for 2 mods.

Attachments

• Enterprise.JPG
    Enterprise.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 375
really it looks great :|
so good :D

Nice.

When it's out, I'll download it soon!
I Love Star Wars and Carth Onasi and Bastila Shan.
KOTOR 1&2 RULES!

Hello, I requested to join the other star wars thread, just as it was closing down, so, my I join this one please???

I'll help make the mod in anyway I can.

hello, this is my first post in the forum and if you need some help to translate the star wars mod into french, i'll give you my help.

Hey, thanks!

Top Bottom