Star Wars Mod

I would also appreciate it if this mod was made for regular Civ 4 since I don't have BtS.

So was there a version for regular Civ 4 also since it says under reconstruction?

Also, I need help using SDK.
I downloaded the Star Wars mod and have tried editing it but id doesn't work.

Hi, stupid question. I am new to this, and i cant seem to even find the link to download the mod. can someone point me in the right direction? thx

i would like to download this mod, but i cant find the link. can someone post the location or the link to the mod so i can DL it?

A excellent idea for a mod. Have their been any recent updates?

Aurora Paradox

The mod has a great map, but the load time between turns is like 5 minutes on a fast machine. Plus, it takes WAY to long to get new techs and build new items from your civ. I like the idea slot, just needs tweaking.

Any update on the status of this mod? I loved the game idea and play, just needed some adjusting here and there.

Any update on the status of this mod? I loved the game idea and play, just needed some adjusting here and there.

I have the same question. I love of idea of Star Wars mod. I'm just curious what is the current status of this mod.

Aurora Paradox

Hey, i'm new to these forums, and this mod is why i joined, i have some input if you want it though, and i'm the biggest star wars nerd you'll ever see, so if you have any questions about it, ask me

for the Sith empire, i think the leaders (if you can only have 2) should be Marka Ragnos and Darth Revan

Yuuzhan Vong is Mispelled with a V

and really, thats all i have now until i read more of this thread (and i really dont know that much about civ either)

if you need to contact me IM me at

AIM-Woollykillerz
Xfire-Jedijoe2
MSN-Darth_vadderr@hotmail.com

have a good day

Personally, I'd like to see a Mandalorian Civ. Or did they already make that? I've been gone for awhile.

Bueller... Bueller.... Bueller.... Bueller........

Hi. I've been using/following civfanatics for ages but this is my first post. Ever. Go me! I was just wondering if anyone had a rough (obviously) ETA on this mod?

Top Bottom