Starcraft 2 v's Bts

• I would buy starcraft 2

Votes: 65 28.1%
  • I would buy Bts

Votes: 132 57.1%
  • Beer & Boobs all night long... :P

Votes: 34 14.7%

• Total voters
This question is pointless. I'd run to the bank and get enough money for BOTH and enjoy them as they are...separate entities who're enjoyable and immersive in their own unique ways...

Can I get some boobies first, then kick the skank out of the house when I start drinking beer while playing BTS? :D

starcraft 2 hands down.

wow I guess there must be alot of young kids here. At least more than I thought.

How could anyone vote against Beer and Boobs?

wow I guess there must be alot of young kids here. At least more than I thought.

How could anyone vote against Beer and Boobs?
You speak truth, and beer and boobies sounds like the perfect elixir for my indecision:goodjob:

STARCRAFT 2 hands down and no other RTS has worked for me
CIVILIZATION 2 used to be such a good game...

Starcraft all the way, Civilization is great, but it just hasn´t got the great story arc that Starcraft has. The most exciting about BTS for me is all the scenarios. But that is just because I´ve played so much Civ 4 that I want something different at the moment (So therefore I'm playing the Civ 3 Escape from Zombie Island scenario :p ).
Normally I'm not a huge fan of RTS games, but there are some titles that have a special place in the pantheon of games, and starcraft is one of them.

As far as the release date is concerned, the site of my local gaming store says january 2008, which will probably be postponed once we get that far.

SC II was the only RTS game I ever played much of. I do worry about the upgrade requirements though... and the main reason I enjoyed it so much was that it was the first game I ever played in my res-net while away on exchange in university... and now I'm much closer to the having kids point in my life... so the RTS experience doesn't seem like something I'll be up for as much anymore.

And the Civ series has taken up WAY WAY more of my time in the grand scheme of things, and is just a better fit for me.

But thanks for the OP, its interesting to see this finally on the horizon - its been a LONG time.

I'd get BTS aswell (admittedly because I know civ is good and I've never played starcraft)

Top Bottom