Stargate Battles Unit and Graphic Requests

I dont know if you all know, but Stargate SG-1 has been canceled from future production at this point...Which means you will never know if the Ori are defeated, what happens to the Jaffa high council, or what difference the Lucian Alliance makes...

go here for more info:

SaveStargateSG1.com

According to gateworld.net The second half of season ten will run as well as atleast two direct to DVD movies. Not to mention that Atlantis is still going.

I said "From future production"meaning they will finish the season.

And if you go to Micheal Shanks' website, it is hinted that the SG-1 cast, wont be in either of the direct to DVD movies...

As far as finishing the Ori story in a single 2 hour movie? I think it will be lame to say the least...and the second movie wont really have anything to do with the original series...

of course, if they manage to sign the cast, there is hope...tho I honestly dont see it...

I said "From future production"meaning they will finish the season.

And if you go to Micheal Shanks' website, it is hinted that the SG-1 cast, wont be in either of the direct to DVD movies...

As far as finishing the Ori story in a single 2 hour movie? I think it will be lame to say the least...and the second movie wont really have anything to do with the original series...

of course, if they manage to sign the cast, there is hope...tho I honestly dont see it...

it said on gateworld that the cast would love to do the movies, but back on topic subject, im almost done with alpha testing for the antarctic battle and as soon as i can get the del lh and the asteriod unit i will start work on the loop

OT: "Would love to" and "Are Signed" are totally different...sorry for the above double post...

What kinda asteroid unit are you looking for?...if you just need a rock to "float" in space, I might be able to do it for you...PM me details you want and I'll see if I cant whip it out in Bryce for you

the battle of antarctica is currently being upload to 3D downloads so it should be avaliable sometime tomarrow i will post the thread in completed scenarios as soon it finishes uploading (might take a while since i have dial-up)

SG-17 (or anyone else who used that Asgard unit), I wanted to let you know that I updated the Asgard unit I posted a while back. I noticed that the Civ-specific colors were messed up, so it looks terrible in-game. The link in my original post has been updated, and I added a preview.

Sorry 'bout that, anyone who wants it please re-download.

im almost done with the loop, all i need is the asteriod unit and the LH

the Asteriod is in progress...Im learning how to work with rocks in Bryce...sorry its taking so long...

If you are making floating rocks (like an asteroid field). One interesting method is to determine the number of frames to use (unfortunately this will take a little trial and error, although I almost never go beyond 15).
Next add one extra frame for smooth looping.
Keyframe the first frame and the last,
For a single (slow) orbit, go to the middle the scatter the rocks using the random scatter button on the top.
Keyframe that middle frame.
Go to next to last frame keyframe that one and then delete the last frame. Since it was only there to make the next to last loop smoothly with the first frame.

To do double loop (faster orbits and twice the movement).
Keyframe the 1st and the last frame
keyframe the middle (to the same value)
Randomize the rocks in the 1/4 and 3/4 points.
Keyframe them
keyframe the next to last
delete the last.

The extra frame (which is removed) is a simple way to get smooth animations for any movement in Bryce.

it just needs to be slow, nothing special just a defalt and death, no need to over exert your self :D

OK...my biggest apologies for this, but I am coming to the conclusion, that at this point I am not able to animate ANYTHING!!...

Ive tried and tried to make what I thought would be the simplest unit I could make, and I cant get it to work...

Im really sorry for this, but it is what it is...I just cant do it at this point...

Again...sorry

Top Bottom