Stupid Ads

Anyone else get the 'Virus found' one? Even trying to close it opens a new site.

(Top ad blank with pop-up screen, bottom blank ad, message that comes up even when you try to cancel everything)

Attachments

• Picture_056.jpg
    Picture_056.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture_057.jpg
    Picture_057.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture_058.jpg
    Picture_058.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 60
Anyone else get the 'Virus found' one? Even trying to close it opens a new site.

(Top ad blank with pop-up screen, bottom blank ad, message that comes up even when you try to cancel everything)
I've gotten that earlier.

That's a very bad ad. Reported it to Telefragged last night.... Hope UGO could remove it even w/o the banner image.

Yeah, I got it too.

Here's the ad that I got at the top (I couldn't see the ad at the bottom).

Attachments

• Ad.JPG
    Ad.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 74
Just got a: "List your car at cars.com now". Strange. Oh yeah, WHY DOES THIS SITE NOT WANT ME TO CHANGE MY AVATAR!!! Tried to look through options today to see if I could get a custom avatar. I received 15 pop-up "Help this site by supporting are sponsor below" adds in a row. Couldn't even see what I was doing because they kept popping up every 1.5 secs. Finally I stopped trying to look through my avatar and went back on the forums to report this annoying bug.

Edit: It's gone now, yay

Top Bottom