1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Subdued Animals in C2C discussions

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Caveman 2 Cosmos' started by Dancing Hoskuld, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

Google it, install it, open .nif files with it. ^^

Thunderbrd likes this.
  2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

If you are not making graphics but just using assets from others then you can look at the animals in the pedia once you have the XML defined. You may need to play around with the size tags in the art definition a bit. One is for the size in the pedia and the other is for the size in the game. I have been a bit (very) distracted of late with RL. For example, last weekend I had a fall, while crossing a road. It was 9:15 am on a Saturday. It was raining on and off. Luckily there was no traffic; there were a few pedestrians who helped me up; and I was just outside a Doctor's Surgery where they took me in and fixed me up straight away! Their nurse came out and insisted. Renews your faith in humanity.

3. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Are you having equilibrium problems DH? Or is this related to your legs? Glad to hear you got assistance right away. Be careful man!

4. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

I was wearing my old shoes which have no grip and it was the first "real" rain we have had since spring so the road was slippery as well.

5. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Sucks man! At least you had help quick. Glad you're ok.

6. Dr. Elephant

Dr. Elephant Warlord

Sorry for the long absence, life have been going on for me too. Anyways, I have some suggestions to propose.

For new animals I propose Sivatherium, I propose it, again, because I have find that a new version of it have been made.
    https://thezt2roundtable.com/african-sivatherium-t11759.html

With the first always available, we could split the animal between an african an an indian version.

Also, I don't know at which point new animals have been added recently, so I also propose an new wolf for this recent find: https://siberiantimes.com/science/c...giant-pleistocene-wolf-discovered-in-yakutia/ , https://www.washingtonpost.com/scie...eserved/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.76a795808b4d

for it I have thinked about this model: https://thezt2roundtable.com/grey-wolf-remake-t11934.html, it is sufficiently different from the models we already have, and more importantly, it is in the public domain, so no problem on this side.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    dilophosaur likes this.
  7. dilophosaur

dilophosaur Prince

Sivatherium could be milkable as bovids are + maybe beast of burden.

Dr. Elephant likes this.
  8. Dr. Elephant

Dr. Elephant Warlord

This idea sound good, but I most view them as an new myth path and, also, as an alternative way to have access to Okapi myths and stories.

dilophosaur likes this.
  9. dilophosaur

dilophosaur Prince

It's also a good idea.

Dr. Elephant likes this.