Succession Game Registry! - IMPORTANT!

Alright, with LK38 and K7 in the refrigerator (neither are actually over, but I doubt either will get back to me), I feel it's time to get off my arse and start my own succession game. I am not going to do this under the RBE umbrella because, although I played in RBE3, I have never played in an Epic. So I am going to start a series of my own, although paying homage to the RBE/RBP series (and of course LK) as the best of the breed.

The idea is Ancient War - we get to expand in the beginning, then go to an always war/ oscillating war game where we don't have to be at war with everyone all the time, but do have to be at war with at least one opponent at all times, and no Phoney wars (i.e. they must not be too remote)! Note this means war at all times, we must be at war with someone before making peace with anyone. This will make it possible to do pointy stick research, which I think is necessary.

I'll post more details in the new thread I am about to start!

Edit:

Gothmog
JMB
Killer
Sirp

Still wants one more players as of 2/10/03

SG finished.

I'll post my advertisement here:

Block's Berserker/Barbarian Brewhaha

The game at hand, Vikings, normal sized world but only shared with the Celts, English, Germans, and Russians.

60% land, islands. All other climate conditions kept normal. No accelerated production, no domination victory, and if we are to win by military victory in wiping out all other civs, we must do so before 1500 AD. Regent level, Barbarians on the maximum level.

I'll take the first 20 turns, and the next 3 players to sign up will alternate 10 turn sections thereafter.

I'll sign people on in the first entry to this thread as they appear.

Turn order:

1)Antonius Block
2)Lord Mongoose
3)
4)

Alternate:

1)

Link here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?threadid=47863&goto=newpost

I am looking for a few good players to participate in my Warlord game. The Civ is Celts.

~Ye Olde Participantus~

- CivCube
- bewareofgnomes
- LordMongoose
- Sultan Bhargash

World: Random. Barbarians: Roaming.

The game is now full.

I need a replacement player for a huge map game. I have an opening in LK39 - Songhai, emperor, domination win goal.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41666

Requirements are:
1) Played huge map into the late game and use to the time lag.
2) Previous Emperor Military win.
3) Industrial strength warmonger

If any vacancies come up, I'm available.

Experienced tournament and Gotm player. Won by all methods with all civs on all levels up to and including emperor. Played a couple of deity games to potentially winning positions. Tendency to attack over optimistically and prematurely sometimes and can get seriously fed up micromanaging a large civ but would concentrate when playing on a team!

Just starting a 2 competing team deity succession game and feel like playing in anything else that comes up.

ADVERTISING: Need 2 players to round a version 1.14 (England/Europe) succession game, Star Spangled Slaughter, America large world.

I'm looking for players for a SG using the DyP mod. If you are interested and meet these criteria, please PM me.

- You have beaten Monarch level on unmodded Civ3 or PTW
- You have NEVER PLAYED the Double Your Pleasure (DyP) mod (I'm looking for DyP newbs here)
- You are on PTW v1.21

Current Roster:
SirJethro
Antonius Block
cromagnon

Top Bottom