Suggestion - Important

Mattygerst said:
Afforess. You need to look into dumping BBAI in favor of K-Mod. The level of difference between the two in terms of AI is almost unbelievable.

I will look at it when I get a solid block of free time, but you are essentially asking for a 20 hour merge. Got 1k to cover my time? :p

I will look at it when I get a solid block of free time, but you are essentially asking for a 20 hour merge. Got 1k to cover my time? :p

Some K mod changes have already been merged into the C2C base (and thus into AND 2.0). Nothing since about last October or so though.

I can probably come up with a 12 pack of Coca Cola and a couple o bags of Ruffles chips. Maybe even a jar of Pace to dip into. ;) :lol:

JosEPh :D

JosEPh_II said:
I can probably come up with a 12 pack of Coca Cola and a couple o bags of Ruffles chips. Maybe even a jar of Pace to dip into. ;) :lol:

JosEPh :D

*munches*

Seriously though things are going as fast as they can be w/my current free time. If you want something faster, do it yourself - I love help. ;)

Top Bottom