Suggestions and Requests

Hmm, must be random seed. I played the game to end until posted save so event probably doesn't trigger. I lost BTW, god damn Russians or Americans are terminators at end game. There really should be some penalty modifier for number of cities or size as far as science is concerned. I was making 5k breakers per turn and still lost...
But from gameplay perspective such event is really bad option. It basically forces you to obsolete nuclear power and that means no ICBM or clean power for high/low latitude non river cities.
Solution:
1) Remove nuclear plant as perquisite to building ICBM.
2) Solar plant renamed and be able to be build anywhere to allow access to clean power for all cities.
Thoughts?

Save files include the random seed, but some other actions taken between the save and when the event is triggered can change the order in how the randomness is retrieved. This is why saves from right before the random roll are most useful.

The nuclear meltdown event expires with the discovery of Fusion. I think that solves your problem.

Fusion is bit late in game, basically almost at end of tech tree. Building a city on river in such case is enormous advantage because electronics is much earlier.
Itapu dam is horribly OP because of how game counts continents I guess.

Yeah, I also don't like this message.

Or Bolivia!? Be Bolivia and see if you can prevent them from losing half their territories in subsequent wars!

I think that Peru would be next logical Latin American civ. You could make Bolivia and Peru the same civ, the way Colombia and Venezuela, and Argentina and Chile, are kind of merged now. Cuba (despite its size) could be interesting if you give them more Caribbean islands as territory.

A cuban civ would be very interested, gives America other enemy to fight.

Yeah, I could see it as a similar civ to Israel. Could start in 1898 not much potential for expansion. Goals could include trade with communist countries? Acquire a certain number of health resources maybe? Something about spreading communism in the Third World, but not sure how to implement that.

Yeah, I could see it as a similar civ to Israel. Could start in 1898 not much potential for expansion. Goals could include trade with communist countries? Acquire a certain number of health resources maybe? Something about spreading communism in the Third World, but not sure how to implement that.

UP: +100% Great Scientist Birth Rate; Upon discovering [whatever tech makes sense] you can use Great Scientists to conduct doctors without borders missions in other civs for a large diplo and small science boost for you and a large increase in health for them.

One of the UHVs could be about that.

I think that Peru would be next logical Latin American civ. You could make Bolivia and Peru the same civ, the way Colombia and Venezuela, and Argentina and Chile, are kind of merged now. Cuba (despite its size) could be interesting if you give them more Caribbean islands as territory.

That said the Inca kind of fill the role of Peru. I'd rather see a Bolivian or Chilean civ added to South America, though not enough space for either as is and I don't think the future new map adds much to South America either.

What about something to reflect the Cuban anti-colonial intervention in Angola? Like conquer and grant independence to at least x colonies by 1990?

That said the Inca kind of fill the role of Peru. I'd rather see a Bolivian or Chilean civ added to South America, though not enough space for either as is and I don't think the future new map adds much to South America either.

Of course, but the Inca are not meant to be around after the 1500s!

Delet this.

I'm tired of hearing about Leoreth's blood oath against respawns.

Well if Ecuador, Columbia, and Venezuela can be (appropriately, of course) combined into a single Gran Columbian civ, then Peru and Bolivia could be correspondingly united into a single civ (as with the Peru-Bolivian Confederation) as well, making it more viable.

Wrong, and I can speak for myself, thanks.

Top Bottom