Resource icon

Sukritact's Civ Selection Screen 6.0

Host changed to mediafire
Works now. Also is it possible to change the main loading screen? Like play a different Sean Bean narration, and give description of the unique building/unit/district?

Very nice sukritact! Although I have to admit I thought at first it was not working.....

I was trying to use it on the advanced game set-up
Spoiler :

6b94d5be9a89d16f188de2fa37d2e10d.png

Looking forward to more of your creations.:cheers:

Works inconsistently for me. Sometimes it launches & works and other times not.

Great mod which I've been using a lot as it feels much better.
It works with most the modded civilizations like it should but for some reason it doesn't like this zulu civ: http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/zulu-empire.604520/
As long as I have that mod active I can't scroll down trough the list in your UI, would this have to do with something wrong on his end (likely due to it only happening with his mod) or could it be something on this side?

Hey I extracted the file to C:\Users\Khaled\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\Base\Assets but when I start the game, the civ selection screen is still the same no changes. What am I doing wrong?

I downloaded this mod a while back. I opened up the game just there and it looked like this. I thought my Civ just got a little confused so I disabled all the mods I had running and went back into the create game screen and it was working. So then I enabled every mod 1 by 1 and it turned out that YNAEMP was causing the issue. I did update it to version 7 of ynaemp so maybe that's the issue. I don't know anyway just thought i'd let you know. Good mod keep up the hard work.:):):)
upload_2016-11-10_17-20-14.png upload_2016-11-10_17-20-47.png upload_2016-11-10_17-21-10.png

I reinstalled both this and Ynaemp again and it is still broken. I guess It's one of those bugs that will only happen to me.

Unfortunately, with the fall patch, this mod no longer works for me. When I click on the leader, nothing happens. :sad:

Unfortunately, with the fall patch, this mod no longer works for me. When I click on the leader, nothing happens. :sad:

Lua log; Civ 6 has its own Logs folder, in the same place as V did.

Lua log; Civ 6 has its own Logs folder, in the same place as V did.
Hopefully this helps (this Site is so much easier to upload files than the old one :thumbsup:)

Attachments

• Lualog.txt
    5.6 MB · Views: 178
Apparently, a bunch of people were annoyed at the fact that Civ selection was being handled via a tiny dropdown; so I've decided to make a nice custom screen to fix that.

And along the lines of JFD's 'True Alternate Leaders'. The actual leader you will be playing as are sorted under the civilization they control. The screen has no problem handling multiple leaders, or leaders with additional uniques. The Advanced Setup screen remains unchanged by this pseudo-mod

To install extract the contents of the archive straight into the following folder in your civ 6 directory. (steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Base\Assets\UI\FrontEnd) It'll ask you to replace/merge some files, just say yes. The download includes a backup of the files I'm replacing just in case you want to change back.

File management issues: please continue discussion in this thread until the mods can come help me sort out this mess I made for myself.

Anyways, I've updated the screen for the patch: and with it I've overhauled the leader selection part of the screen.

It still handles multiple leaders and extra leader uniques just fine, additionally the way it's arranged means Victoria no longer needs a scrollbar :D
You can head over to the new thread to download it. If there's demand, I'll upload a fixed version of the selection screen without the overhaul, but I will no longer be developing that screen further.

Looks amazing.

I always wondered why can't Firaxis hire you (and you living in Thailand wouldn't be much as an excuse, thanks to various business collaboration websites).

Looks amazing.

I always wondered why can't Firaxis hire you (and you living in Thailand wouldn't be much as an excuse, thanks to various business collaboration websites).
Coincidentally I applied a few weeks back for their UI Designer position and was rejected :(

I'm probably too inexperienced honestly. Maybe when I've graduated college.

Top Bottom