• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Suleiman's Harem

I have several other gripes about the movie, but I'll keep them for myself.
My main gripe is that they still describe the movie as being "about the downfall" of the Mayan civilization while, in fact, it's only an action movie set during said downfall. Or, more accurately, after it. And to be finicky, using one of the numerous theories explaining the Maya's decline, with probable anachronisms.

My main gripe with the movie was that the 2nd half was like watching Pitfall! starring Anthony Kiedis.

Nah, the movie was nice (a bit tiring with all these plants, branches and leaves constantly moving and changing position :p), but as long as You treat it as a Movie (for mass culture production) , not a Documentary. It's closer to 300 than Braveheart, ok? :D
I personally enjoyed creation of head Jaguar Warrior - I mean they got ideal actor for this role. Body, face - perfect...

On topic - yes Flouzemaker, please find a bit of time and create another suprisingly entertaining story :clap: :drool: :please:

OK, I've just spent about 3 hours of my life reading first Gilgamesh's Court, and now this. And I never come into this forum. Fab, fab, fab. That is some serious talent you have there, Flouzemaker. KUTGW, can't wait for the next one!

Nope, and his profile says that his last "activity" was on September 15 :(

It's a shame. These two stories definitely rank among the best of the Stories & Tales forum.

Maybe if we call all together real hard FLOUZEMAKER!!!! he will come out of hiding again and we will get another legendary story.

So here we go all together now.
FLOUZEMAKER!!!
;)

Somebody take the link to his city and SPAM it!!!!!! Then maybe he comes back! :D

If I remember well, he was behind his work on the site(cartoon site btw) and had to catch up...

I know! We'll make our own witty and enthralling Civ story with appropriate screenshots and brilliant caricatures!

The first thing we'll need is booze, and lots of it. Antilogic, you're in charge of that. Quildavyr, see if the Harlem Globetrotters can spare a few days to pose nude for us. LockTheCashbox87, you find a fifty-foot drop and lots of very heavy things. I'll bring the monkeys and the Vaseline. The rest of you, just bring whatever you can find behind your sofas, or inside your pets.

We might be here a while.

I know! We'll make our own witty and enthralling Civ story with appropriate screenshots and brilliant caricatures!

The first thing we'll need is booze, and lots of it. Antilogic, you're in charge of that. Quildavyr, see if the Harlem Globetrotters can spare a few days to pose nude for us. LockTheCashbox87, you find a fifty-foot drop and lots of very heavy things. I'll bring the monkeys and the Vaseline. The rest of you, just bring whatever you can find behind your sofas, or inside your pets.

Why do I have to be in charge of the booze? I don't even drink!

Although this does look a little like a crazy business meeting skit I remember seeing on TV. :)

:lol:

I love it when a plan comes together!

Why do I have to be in charge of the booze? I don't even drink!

Well, neither do I, but you don't see me complaining!

In order to produce a top-notch Civ story, we must make every sacrifice possible, and if that means downing eighteen double vodkas then so be it. Might make diplomacy slightly more interesting, too. :hmm:

Top Bottom