Sup, yo?

Blasphemous

Graulich
Heya people,
look who's back. Kinda.
As we speak I'm updating Warlords and preparing to install the latest Warlords version of the mod. This is after quite a while that I was away from the mod and thus from cIV as a whole. Anyhoo, I'm looking at a steady increase in my free time starting a couple of weeks from now as I finish my year of volunteering, so I'll be popping by here now and then I think.
I haven't gotten BTS yet and it looks like I won't have a gaming computer for a while soon so I probably won't get it for the time being, but is it worth buying? What kind of stuff does it add? What kind of stuff does the BTS version of the mod have? Get me up to speed!
Besides all that, who's still here from the old gang? You guys still hanging around? How's everyone doing?

BTS in one word: esspionage! Well, at least to me that's the main thing about it. Then there are corporations, which work like secular religions in a way and of course some new civs. But what really adds something gameplaywise is esspionage. I'd say definitely get BTS, way better than warlords, which was rather a disappointment to me.

Well, I'm still trying to start a game. First I had a problem that required me to install DirectX9c's latest version. Then I started a game and when my turn finally came to spawn, the second I'd found my first city the game would CTD with no error message. Reloading didn't help. So I deleted and re-extracted the mod and now whenever I try to load my save from right before the spawn, the game freezes with a message saying something about the game requesting Runtime to shutdown in an unusual way.
Help! What do I do?

Warlords 2.13, latest RFCW. I tried starting a new game while I was napping last night and at some point during autoplay there was a CTD. I assume the bug is the same.

EDIT: Scratch that; the game just minimized, seems to work fine now. :D

Top Bottom