Super Scenario Idea

OK, I'll tweak him a bit more and start animating. BTW, the biceps are quite large, but you can't tell in the preview because the way the arm is rotated. How does the civ scale look? Too big or small? Also, do you like the gray torso coloring, or would you like something else? I could make it all red to match his legs and arms...

OK, I'll tweak him a bit more and start animating. BTW, the biceps are quite large, but you can't tell in the preview because the way the arm is rotated.
Ah, that would explain it.
How does the civ scale look? Too big or small?
Sorry, I can't tell from the preview. Make him fit with your other units - I'll be using lots of them ;) But this guy is supposed to be big: height wise and bulk ~ 6'5".
Also, do you like the gray torso coloring, or would you like something else? I could make it all red to match his legs and arms...
I think I'd like it to match the legs and arms.

Sorry, I can't tell from the preview. Make him fit with your other units - I'll be using lots of them ;) But this guy is supposed to be big: height wise and bulk ~ 6'5".

Cmon 6'5 is average my dad is 6'5.

Average? Just cos your dad is 6'5" doesn't make it average. 6'5" is pretty big. 6' is averageish.

Average? Just cos your dad is 6'5" doesn't make it average. 6'5" is pretty big. 6' is averageish.

True i'm 6'2. By the way odin i was only 5'3 when i was your age.

A few more changes. Bodysuit is one solid color. I added the headband to give his head a little color, since he's bald. Also, I put gloves on him, to make his hands look bigger at civ scale. I also think you can tell from this picture that his arms are pretty big. He's taller than 6'5", but I don't think he's too tall to fit in with other units.

Attachments

• Basher_Image.jpg
    Basher_Image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 94
You people seriously need to start using the metric system, like normal people ;)

You'll take my ruler from my cold dead 5 inch long hands.

A few more changes. Bodysuit is one solid color. I added the headband to give his head a little color, since he's bald. Also, I put gloves on him, to make his hands look bigger at civ scale. I also think you can tell from this picture that his arms are pretty big. He's taller than 6'5", but I don't think he's too tall to fit in with other units.

He looks great. I can see the size of the arms now :eek:

An update showing the next two tech trees: CRIMES and BASE BUILDING

Attachments

• Crime Techs.PNG
    Crime Techs.PNG
    105.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Base Building Techs.PNG
    Base Building Techs.PNG
    69 KB · Views: 104
I like it. Any chance you would tell us what the buildings do?:please:

Something like this (I added some new ones too that popped into my head). I'll need to come up with some city growth improvements.

shark tank (i) - doubles sacrifice
mad lab (sw) - 2 free advances
dino danger (gw) - spawn dino unit
mech mayhem (gw) - spawn mech unit
world ransom (gw) - Treasury earns 5%
wardrobe (i) - culutre increase (2); Happy Faces (1)
training room (i) - Vet ground units
infirmary (i) - 2x city growth
recreation suite (i) - Less War Weariness
trophy room (sw) - More chance of leader
torture room (sw) - Less corruption
bunker (i) - 60 Land and 10 Bom def. bonus
monster pit (sw) - spawns monsters
containment cell (sw) - Happy Faces all cities
auto def system (i) - defensive naval & air cover
workshop (i) - production increase (2)
teleporter (i) - telepad
mainframe (i) - 50% Science bonus
comms centre (i) - Less corruption (waste)
command centre (sw) - Forbidden Palace
Sat System (sw) - Allow spying
WMD Programme (gw) - build nukes
Telemedic (sw) - Healing in enemy territory (req. teleporter & infirmary)
Forcefield (i) - Missile attack success down 75%

i like your ideas of Super Scenario mod...thinking spiderman, x-men, marvel heros and bad guys battle together in a mod...cool. I wish u good luck.

i like your ideas of Super Scenario mod...thinking spiderman, x-men, marvel heros and bad guys battle together in a mod...cool. I wish u good luck.

Except these guys will probably be total idiots, like in Austin Powers. Its like that game, Evil Genius or what was it called. I`d bet thats where old KingArthur got his inspiration ;)

Top Bottom