Superbowl thread

Flow is overrated. I do not like watching e.g. handball or basketball as much as football or soccer (it is a superbowl thread after all and there is no shame in calling it so even for Europeans) although they are much more "flowy".

And the Giants will win. They were the better team in the first half.

They should of gotten Steven Tyler for the Half Time show.

Madonna miming in front of 70,000 people? Might have to take her off my concerts I'd like to go and see list.

Did Madonna fall into Hell? I guess God doesn't appreciate that song and the video that followed it.

She looked OK for a woman in her 50s. Her outfit was a bit bonkers though.

Miaow!

i couldnt even make it through the first quarter, play stops way too much, how can people enjoy a sport thats so stop start, theres no flow to it

There used to actually be more flow, but there are more stops now. Call it American Greed. There are more stops for advertisements now. I prefer they stay with the game, but every time there's a stop in play they go to commercial. Drives me crazy.

i couldnt even make it through the first quarter, play stops way too much, how can people enjoy a sport thats so stop start, theres no flow to it

It's a different game. If you stop trying to compare it to (yer) football, you can appreciate the differences.

Giants won. Nice.

Top Bottom