• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Superslug-A pacifist attempt at the HOF

Originally posted by pelmeister
can you do an mpp screen shot?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by mpp, but I have a recent screenshot for another thread linked here:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/paperwork.jpg

Originally posted by pelmeister
how many cities are you going to have to move?
I haven't figured out how many are already on my grid, but I'm likely going to have to move the majority of them (200+).

Attachments

• minimap.jpg
    minimap.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 210
I'm betting the F3 screen would be much more interesting. You have 1801 units? How many of those are settlers?

Originally posted by Svar
How many of those are settlers?
580+. The rest of the units are mostly workers. I tried to preserve as much as my population as possible.

Three days of playing and I'm still not done with the Turn From Hell...:eek: :cry:

1715 AD: Longevity finishes construction in the capitol. All extraneous Settlers dumped into population, worker force reduced by 300 as well.

Now it's just irrigate and rail a few tiles, rush improvements and be on my way...

Well, here's how the game is going...:(

Well, it turns out to be very likely I'll be doing the old company transfer and moving to a new state soon, so heck if I know when I'm going to finish this game...:cringe:

Man, what can change in a weekend! I'm now suddenly not moving, so instead of packing, I'm going to play my game all day! [dance]

Year: 1872ad
Score: 5089
All improvements considered requisite are completed. All I do now is kickback and cross my fingers for luck...

1938 A.D. Accumulated score is 5621, which puts me at 8 points over the current Chieftain #10 spot!:eek:

This achieves my first goal of making the HOF as a pacifist! :cool: :D :)

Projected final score is 6895!:yeah:
That means I'll likely be topping my own previous high for this level! :hammer:

Anyway, I've just played for sixteen hours straight, so time for a :smoke: and then some :sleep::sheep:.

Maybe tomorrow I won't be so smiley happy.... :rolleyes:

I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather have post#3000 so here I am! Anyway, just thought I'd mention the score is still climbing. As of the late 1950's, I've passed both of boogaboo's Chieftain scores...

superslug,
IMHO you don't need to 'pass up' some of those hof scores. i usually look at the hof for a specific map size, not the 'any' map size. all of the games that i have submitted so far are huge and i would then only look at huge maps to compare my score. i am working on a tiny 20k game and after i submit, i will only look at tiny maps when comparing it. like i said, this is IMHO.

@Takeo: You're talking about the HoF divided by map size, level and victory condition. Superslug is talking about the HoF divided only by level... Two very different things, IMHO

Takeo, you've got a good point, for some reason I've been still thinking in terms of the "old" HOF rather than the new, so Darkness is right in terms of my perspective.

I do like how there's expanded slots available though for the HOF. After I finish this game, I'm planning on playing a few small maps just to fill a few open slots...

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're right! I'm planning on a string of games not on huge maps before my next huge campaign, so I may just do that!

Top Bottom