Survey Poll- 5CC

Do we want to do a 5CC for the next DemoGame?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am wondering if its not to late to change my vote and my opinion about the 5CC.

I have just started playing a regular game (Non-modded) under the 5CC variant. To tell you the truth, I actualy enjoyed only controling 5 cities and conquring other civs. I guess after trying that variant, it pretty much converted me to like this game. I was dead set against the 5CC in the past, mainly because I have not tried it myself (Yes Ginger Ale, It took a while for your advice to "just try it" to click in :p )

I just hope the supporters of the 5CC would accept a former anti-5CC into their ranks.

Woohoo, we are glad to have you. :)

It would be 10 - 10, a tied vote. While everybody isn't crazy about it, it seems that it is a variant that has gotten so much attention we can't just dismiss it.

I believe 5CC will allow for more roleplay and 'old-demogame rpg' things that others have wanted. The less cities you have, the more focus you have on each city. The cities can be micromanaged easily, and with say 5 mayors that control the build queue, they can compete to be the best and attract people to their city. Also, each city will be less corrupt, ensuring nobody gets bored with 1 spt cities.

One thing is for sure: we need to decide how this game is played before we write the constitution. If we do a 5CC, some positions can easily be merged, like Foreign and Trade.

CivGeneral said:
I am wondering if its not to late to change my vote and my opinion about the 5CC.

I have just started playing a regular game (Non-modded) under the 5CC variant. To tell you the truth, I actualy enjoyed only controling 5 cities and conquring other civs. I guess after trying that variant, it pretty much converted me to like this game. I was dead set against the 5CC in the past, mainly because I have not tried it myself (Yes Ginger Ale, It took a while for your advice to "just try it" to click in :p )

I just hope the supporters of the 5CC would accept a former anti-5CC into their ranks.
welcome to the club! :D

I wish to have my no vote changed over to a Yes vote.

Moderator Action: Changed.

Top Bottom