1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

System requirements are out!

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by stealth_nsk, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Bad_Viceroy

Bad_Viceroy Chieftain

Should be ok with your ram and processor, card is fine

Arnold_T and trev1972 like this.
  2. raen

raen Coat of Arms

My Specs are lower then yours.

Im pretty surprised, with civ 5 I was disappointed, because I had the requirements but was too slow.

With Civ 6, same specs, and runs very well, maybe some graphics cutted but ok.

But I dont play yet another maps pack, at that I cant help.

3. Playsoneasy

Playsoneasy Chieftain

Bit late to the party here, but I was wondering if my new PC's specs (I'm expecting delivery in a couple of days time) will run Civ 6 to a good level on large maps?

Ryzen 5 1400 3.2GHz
    GTX 1050 ti (4GB GDDR5 vRAM)
    8GB DDR4 RAM
    2TB HDD
    Windows 10 Home

(This was a really cheap deal I was able to get and is a big step-up from my current laptop spec)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  4. trev1972

trev1972 Chieftain

I run huge maps fine with similar specs (im intel not amd, and run an ssd but the graphics are similar etc)