Team AMAZON

Username: Duo
Team: AMAZON

It has been a while since we welcomed a new AMAZON into the fold, but hard drinkin' and hard partying is like riding a bike... you never forget how:D

We welcome Duo to The AMAZON, in our traditional way... First with a keg party:​

Followed by a fireworks show:

And as EVERYBODY knows... No welcome ceremony is complete until Princess Diana arrives, to bestow every new AMAZON with their Golden Rope... Symbolic of the Golden Chains of of our Matron Saint...

Welcome to The AMAZON Duo!:goodjob:

Thank you for the warm welcome, my fellow AMAZONs. :D I took a while to reply, you know, had to decide on a fitting avatar and all. I think this one is pretty appropriate, though? ;) Hope I can contribute to the game!

We need a ceremony for Askthepizzaguy!

request to join team amazon purely for the chat. Invited by Remake20
Welcome askthepizzaguy, to the Zenobian Omipotent Nations :clap:

As we notice that you seem to enjoy this dish called "Pizza," we will throw you our 1st AMAZON Pizza Party![party]

One AMAZON in particular... Tina, decides that she like the dish so much that she opens a Pizza restaurant in the Capital

And of Course... There is a delivery service

Even Diana finds the strange new food irresistable

And by the time Diana Gets around to giving you your Golden Rope, she seems to have had just a little bit too much...:eek:

Fortunately No one works out as hard as Diana, so she is back in fighting form in no time...

"No more Pizza for a while"... she says... "but welcome to The AMAZON anyway."​

name: 2metraninja
joining team Amazon

invited by Sommerswerd
Due to recent drains on The AMAZON resources, unrelated sanctions and expressions of disapproval by the Goddesses... Zenobian welcome ceremonies have been returned to their original, simple form... Accordingly, we welcome 2metraninja with a good old fashioned party...
:banana::bounce::popcorn:[party]:hammer::bounce::banana:

Followed by a little celebratory drinking, :beer::band::beer::cheers: and fireworks...

And last but not least, Diana arrives, fresh from her anti-pizza workout... still stretching, just to give you the Golden Rope of The AMAZON.

Welcome 2metraninja!:goodjob:

For the players in the new Pitboss who are not on/cant join Team AMAZON, I am posting the game details here until I can make a proper Pitboss thread (if necessary).

Game is not up yet, as we are still finalizing the players/details, but here is the info you will need:

AMAZON Pitboss III Thread (for those not on Team AMAZON):
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=416354

Civstats
AMAZON Pitboss III : Coming Soon
Registration Password: Coming Soon

AMAZON Pitboss III
Login
Game: Amazon Pitboss III
Login:sommerswerd.dyndns.org

Here are the players/teams
nabaxo: Willem Van Orange of Dutch
Sommerswerd: Capac of Inca