None

Current Offices (all except UN Rep is only formally existent though):
President - DaveShack
UN Representative - Theoden
Foreign Minister - Theoden
Minister of Science - dutchfire
Production Minister - 1889
Minister of Infrastructure - (Absent)

Current government organisation can be found here. Informal government organisation is "democratic anarchy".

As part of the Team info page I would like to run a quick poll about game experience and preferred playing style/victory conditions.

I have played significant amounts of Civ II, III, and am working on IV. I tend to prefer non-aggressive victories in most cases but occasionally really enjoy the rush of killing everyone with some nice tanks.

Preferred traits in a Civ are 1) Financial and 2a) Spiritual 2b) Industrious but I'm learning to appreciate both Aggressive and Cultural

Experience eh. Well, I played Call to Power untill my computer burst into flames, and played Civ3 like it was heroine. I'm not a culturist, and prefer to win a vast majority of games by beating the tar out of others. I prefer financial, industrious and aggressive (militaristic).

I've been playing quite a few small games with Civ4 up to prince, and just submitted a disasterous loss at monarch for GOTM3. So, I'm still very much trying to get the hang of Civ4.

I also do check in here everyday, just don't always have much to add.

Let's see... I played a good bit of Civilization II, but it was Civ3 that got me really addicted, hooking me for a couple years of games, and I also played in a couple demogames on this site. To play Civ4, I had to buy a new video card and more ram... Just to play this game. I never play video games, but I needed the stuff to feed my Civ fix.
Still, although I have played a lot of Civ, I'm not a very good player. I mostly play for fun, and stay around the middle, upper-middle difficulty levels. ^_^;

We need to come up with a password for the save as well... which obviously shouldn't be the same as to the mail account. How about "invention" or "enlightenment".

how bout Dapass

Doesn't that mean password in Spanish or some other language?

I have no idea, i just meant, Da(like the)Pass(like password).

Its shear simpleness is ingenious

Top Bottom