Team Lounge

I was wonderwhoring like crazy. You can actually see his city behind the overlay right below "You have". Heh, you can actually see that I'm 6 turns away from getting the pyramids.

The set up was a small Pangea with too many players.

Total war?

Which of Total war series you play? I can proudly say that I have beaten Rome TW with both Numidia and Thrakia on the hardest settings - both strategic and battle.

And I have screenshot of Mao offering me a city at Immortal game - it was even BOTM.
( I was so surprised that I refused :) )
No, its a mafia game on a total war forum, but unrelated to the actual game franchise.

Calis and my Civ 3 MTDG II team, SABER just won the game which lasted 3 years!:D

Calis deserves the congrats though, because I just kind of bandwagon joined the team at the beginning of the Nuclear War that won the game for Team SABER.

Anyway :woohoo:. Winning is still awsome, even when you're a benchwarmer:mischief:

Yeah, still C3C is my love of the series...

It was really an exciting game to last more than three years...

Congrats, you two, as well as the rest of Team Saber. Even though thy can't read this. :)

BTW, there is a place in one pitboss for someone who wants to play. The game is pretty much in the same time as the MTDG - about turn 160, with big war between 2 vs 2 civ and the other nations are somewhat aligned with the fighting teams. The available Portugal is at peace with everyone. Lays between me and the one of the teams and is shown allegiance to no one yet. Not bad lands too.

Super-stable host with long timer - 30 hours.

Write here or in PM if you want to take that place.

I'm so sorry sommer. :(

I though you will enjoy to see where I put good use of the MTDG2 symbolics in the real life. I named 2 bike models after our glorious team Amazon and our sturdy foe Maverics.
Here they are :)

I guess I will go on and use Sirius and Quatronia too. Even CDZ :) But Merlots sounds too alcohol-orientered :)

Picture links still not working:(...

Are people still interested in playing another team Pitboss? ... I am:D...

My desktop Compy was down for a long time and I was too busy to try to fix it, but it seems a little better now that I had a chance to smack it around a little :badcomp:. Anyway Im less busy now, so if people want to play a Pitboss I'm down to host. I was thinking we could play on an Earth Map or something where everyone has plenty of room and resources, and there is no chance of anyone getting screwed because we all know the layout:goodjob:

I might be, it would motivate me enough to reinstall cIV.

Is this going to be only our team, or we will invite other players too? If it will be strict amazons only, it will be not that much participants.

Top Bottom