Team Lounge

WvO please. Turns out my friend has my cIV copy. I'm gonna get it from him within the next few days. I'm ok with the AI playing for me for a few turns. Wait I see nab just called WvO, I'll take Ragnar. My brother wants Louis XIV.

Oh no, I've been unemployed for almost a year now. That chat-room just didn't get my attention since I have been busy with other stuff. :p

Now the question is if I really do play. But if I do, I'd rather play as Willem van Oranje.
We're still going somewhat strong. Not as well off as we used to be, but several people drop by from time to time.

Wait you did? I would have joined if we restarted. Ug.

@ damnrunner - Apparently, you can get BTS, Warlords, and CIV Colonization all in one complete package for about $6 bucks :eek:... And since its on Steam, you download it, so you don't even have to wait for a disk :goodjob:

I think I might get it just to get Colonization for $6

Here is a link to where I heard this (CDZ Forums):http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5260

I leave in about 3 hours for a circle around the South West United States. Is anyone interested in pictures and/or a blog like report at the end? (I probably wont read any responses till I get back)

While chatting, I mentioned to Captain Sommerswerd I will photograph a downhill race in the weekend and he asked me to put few pics in the lounge. Hope you all enjoy them, as it was bloody muddy and a hell of a mosquitoes.

Attachments

• IMG_0171_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    IMG_0171_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_0155_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    IMG_0155_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0257_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    IMG_0257_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0322_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    IMG_0322_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_0307_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    IMG_0307_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0425_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    IMG_0425_SHOCKBLAZE2012_Downhill_060611.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 329
Thanks, thats my country Bulgaria. This particular mountain is The Balkan - the whole Balkan Peninsula is named after it :)

I couldn't really find a decent thread to post this in, so I posted it here in the hope that this is an okay spot to put it :p

I'd like to say hello to you all, and thank you for accepting me into the team! I had a big laugh when reading the Embassy to Merlot thread, I have to admit, because there was so much (good!) subterfuge going on from you guys. You had me fooled at least. Then again, I'm a gullible sort of guy. ;)

I'll be catching up on the team threads over the next few days, and I intend to be an active part of the team until the end - whether we win or we lose (let's hope we win.. it'd be a bummer to be a part of two losing teams in one MTDG, being my first MTDG and all :p). :)

Hello and welcome to the team, Caledorn :)

because there was so much (good!) subterfuge going on from you guys. You had me fooled at least. Then again, I'm a gullible sort of guy.
You are not to blame yourself, Caledorn, as our Captain and main moving force behind our general diplomacy is a heavyweight world class diplomat. I am not from the beginning of the game with the team, but I can guess a lot of the strong position Team Amazon have in this game is due to his cunning diplomacy skills.

I intend to be an active part of the team until the end whether we win or we lose (let's hope we win..
Good, good. My kind of guy :)

Forgot to post these...

The climactic final confrontation between Diana's AMAZONs and The Evil forces of House Merlot, in front of Merlot Castle...

Diana triumphantly surveying the newly conquered Merlot lands from the gem hills near Merlot Castle...

Just in case you needed a reminder who's honor we're fighting for ;).

What does that mean? I am not sure in what direction this is meant. :confused:

A clear statement from the game admins would be more helpful than such an empty phrase. Sorry classical, but that is no help at all. Just to avoid a conflict, you say, let's abandon that game.

Me personally I am seeing very little reason for continuing this game with all the accusations of cheating going on. That is my view on the matter. I am not sure what is Dave's view on the matter.

Top Bottom