team pitboss

The pitboss clock is known to be slightly slow, and on top of that every time someone logs in it adds 3 minutes (so that everyone has at least 3 minutes to do their things, even if they log in the very last seconds).

I' ve found it to be REALLY slow today, like 4 hours on timer for nearly the double in real time...

If it is so slow it is likely because munros comp is lagging. The pitboss app is a very bad program. Only solution is restarting, but i figure that is a bit hard to do remotely.

At this time we would like someone to take over our civ in this game (purpleturtle)

Permanently, or temporarily, and if so for how long?

I'm going to need a sub as well - but only temporarily (I will be away for 3 weeks to get married and go on my honeymoon.. :))

I'm still trying to line one up but should have something sorted before I leave.

Also, I did try to get the civstats program restarted by my fiancee before she left home as well but unfortunately she ran into some kind of problem (even though it worked ok for the other game I'm hosting on the same server). I'm afraid we're just going to have to get by without for a few more weeks, unfortunately. Sorry about that.

Seems like both fokko and purple turtle are missing turns even though the timer takes at least 3 times as long as normal, we need replacements...

Yes fokko and purple turtle might not have played in a while...

Top Bottom