Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by Temudjin, Jul 22, 2011.
Any hints on how I can get this working for Mac? I can't find the folder Expansion in DLC
Not sure if it is your mod or not, but since I have loaded your mod I have not been able to save games. Sorry be back later when its a bit more stable, also just started getting this error:
FGXRenderer11:: there is a lot more to it. Don't think that one has anything to do with your mad but just started happening.
New version for patch 184.108.40.206 Gods and Kings.
- change: 'Exit' button will now exit to desktop immediatelyInstalledPanel:
- fix: initial order indicator (up/down) of the sorting option buttons ('Title'/'Enabled') is now correctly displayed
- change: 'Title' button now places updates on top
- change: ensured that secondary list-order stays alphabetical for both 'Title' and 'Enabled' buttonsLoadMenu:
- change: missing mods will be enabled when loading a savegame
1. only try to do that if all needed mods are available
Details see 1st post.
Sorry for the late reply , but I don't have anything to say really. I have no idea how civ5 organizes it's files on the Mac.
Looks very good. It seems to remove a lot of annoying or needless stuff. I hate those `acceptance` screens that are there forever. Will d\l and try. Mods loading with a save game is a definte plus if I understand it right. Cheers.
Wow, nice changes! I'm trying it right now, if it's not awesome I'll come back to shout at you.
What he said really. For some reason I missed the usefulness of your patch for a long time. What you managed is what I feel Firaxis failed to do: create an intuitive menu without annoying pop ups. Good job!
Happy Eastern. Here's my little egg: (Is it just me, or are there no eastern related smilies on this forum?)
New version for patch 220.127.116.11 Gods and Kings.
Just in time to become obsolete with the next expansion.
Main Menu Screen:
- add: 'Quickstart Advanced' button will send you directly to the 'Advanced Startup' screen.
- add: tooltip on 'Quickstart Advanced' to show the current defaults.
Details see 1st post.
Happy Eastern and Western Temudjin
thanks for this great mod!
You have an extra mod zipped into this one (Multiple Unique Bonuses)
From the name it's one of mine that permits up to 6 uniques to display correctly in the front end menu screens - see http://www.picknmixmods.com/mods/c01c61b4-3a4d-4deb-b3bf-fcfe3874cdcf/mod.html
Ooops! Eastern egg indeed .
Thanks for the hint glider1.
I routinely use Howards 'Multiple Unique Bonuses' mod, and I've put it inside a subfolder for easy access. Obviously I shouldn't have included it. Sorry .
I don't have a problem with you including it (as it's with your own original material)
nice work, very usefull, thanx mate!
Any chance this can be updated to work with BNW?
So, is there any chance this can be updated to work with BNW?
Separate names with a comma.