Term 1 - Nominations for Governor of "Unnamed Provance"

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
The governor is in charge of posting build queues before every set of turns are played and for general administration of that province. The governor is also a member of the Senate, whos approval is required for all changes to the Constitution.

Map to come, Shorty

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

i nominate stuckas a mac and fiercanadian or is it fier canadian either way you all get the idea

I nominate Cyc to be our First Governor.

-- Ravensfire

Thank you, Sir Ravensfire, but I must respectfully Decline. I will probably be too busy with the CHD. Hopefully, I will also be on the Bench.

NEWS BULLETIN: Continuing the trend of self-nominations, Noldodan has today announced his self-nomination and acceptance of said nomination.

In the spirit of things ...

Ravensfire nominates himself and Declines :eek:

:D

-- Ravensfire

I nominate both DZ and Falcon for this position

Although there a some good candidates running for Governor and Governor-at-large, I'm going to throw my support behind Plexus.

Plexus has been a Governor in all of the 3 Demogames. In the first one, he Governed Ameri, in the second one, he Governed the Provinces of Bohemia and Shouri. In DG3 he was the original Governor of Aventine Province, before moving onto Culture. I'm sure he'll do an excellent job in DGIV. Welcome back Plexus.

During my term as President in DG3, I could always count on Noldodan to provide the leadership and communication I needed as President. As one of the more experienced Governors, Noldodan is the best qualified candidate for our first Governor.

Vote Noldy in DG4!

-- Ravensfire

The first term of this game is the most critical as it sets up the foundation of our future. As our first Governor, your ability to set the build queues for our first cities is especially important. What are the first 5 things you will place in the build queue of our capital city.

-- Ravensfire

Well, my basic starting strategy goes:

Warrior
Spearman/Warrior
Granary/Warrior/Spearman
Granary/Settler
Granary/Spearman/Warrior

Really, it depends on the population of the capital, goodie huts and techs.

Well sinse we probably wont get much from goodie huts and techs wont come as early unless we start Pottery first, this is my queue.

Settle City
-Warrior (Exploration)
-Warrior (Police)
-Barracks (Granary Prebuild)
-Switch to Granary when pottery is taken/researched
Finish Granary and start warrior to have population higher more, we need to produce settlers at a high population and stay at a high population for top production and gold, meaning better research for technology and trade.

Thank you for your unexpected support, Ravensfire!

My first build queue would look somewhat like this...
Warrior
Warrior
Settler
Spearman
Granary

But, IIRC, don't we determine the build queues collectively for the capital, at least early on?

Top Bottom