Term 2 - Nominations for President

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Please post below your nomination for the Office of President. You may nominate any registered C3C DemoGame Rivival Citizen (see Citizen Registry above). If you are registered, you may also nominate yourself for a position. Self-nomination is permitted.

This is a discussion thread, so please feel free to second a nomination or ask the candidates questions. All debates will take place in these Nomination threads.

Office description: The President is responsible for control of the slider, worker allocation and resolving disputes between leaders, such as over use of gold. The President is also responsible for all tasks not assigned to another leader, to include those Offices which might be vacant. The President is also held accountable for the playing of the save and the actions taken while playing the save. The consistant progression of the game as a whole is also the President's responsibilty.

I'd like to nominate DaveShack and Lord Civius for President.

Thank you, gentlemen. I was hoping to take a break this Term. I will withold accepting at this time.

I will nominate Ashburnham for President. He's been very active this Term.

Thanks again for the nomination guys. It would be real hard being Prez without Civ3 and having such little time to invest this term.

Top Bottom