Term 3 - Zarnia Province. Republicans gone, it's Democracy here now.

There are three improvements that could be made in Fanatikku.

Bank: Increased tax revenue, but at this point, it won't do much good.

Cathedral: Increased happiness, but we are in the clear for a while (6 :D ,1 :),5 :().

Courthouse: In my opinion, the least useful of the three. Since Fanatikku is the capital, a courthouse will not be needed.

Building units seems the way to go, at this point.

I've posted these instructions. Please respond if you have any comments.

Zarnia's instructions:

Buildqueues
Fanatikku Samurai Samurai Samurai Samurai
Furuyama Catapult Aquaduct Samurai
Immo Musket Catapult Musket Catapult
Zojoji Palace (Wonder-prebuild)

* Please mine the grassland S-SW of Fanatikku to get it off of the awful 17 uncorrupted spt. Just 1 more spt allows Samurai in 4 instead of 5 turns.
* Please make sure Immo will be at 15 uncorrupted spt after it grows to size 9. Preferably by mining the 2 grassland tiles SW-SW and W-SW of Immo-center.
* Please cut down the forest E-NE of Furuyama when it is building the aquaduct. If possible, road and irrigate that tile. (possible irrigation route is the desert South of that tile and the desert S-E of that tile.

Special DP right
If any of Zarnia's cities can be "smarter" micro-managed; the DP is free to do so, if (and only if) we are wasting food or shields.

I don't know if growth is a priority for Zojoji or not, but if it isn't, would the governor consider MMing the laborers to provide the maximum shield production (from 19 to 23)? This would reduce the growth rate to zero, but would net us an extra 4 shields per turn.

If our goal is for Zojoji to grow, I fully understand. But, remember, the sooner we get our Wonders built, the sooner we benefit from them.

Thank you,
Pope Ashburnham

As of now, This poll shows a great sentiment towards colonizing the other continent, and a middling sentiment in intervening in the Sino-German War if at all possible.

Therefore, I would like the Governor to consider possible contributions to any overseas plans, as this would be the TC in which we would "build" the "Expeditionary force".

Governor Rik Meleet, I am here to proposed changing the production in Zojoji from a Caravel to a Cathedral. My main points have been made in this post, which I'm sure you've already read. We do need the Culture and we do need to graduate our humble city from a Temple to a Cathedral. There are many options that will unfold quickly for us and by producing the Cathedral in 3 turns, one of our present options can be taken care of. A Bank would also benefit our city and the nation.

There is also talk of building the Wall Street Wonder and a Trade deal to bring us the advance of Music Theory. If we can acquire Music Theory, Zojoji would would like to place it's name to list list of cities to build it. I realize that you would rather supress our nation's Cultural development this game by not building Wonders, but my citizens feel we need to expand in this direction, not only to bring more glory to Japanatica and Zojoji, but to honor the great Tokugawa. Please find it in your heart to release your restrictions on this matter and let us flourish in light our God has given us.

Cyc: I don't see the immediate need for a Cathedral, and I do see the immediate need for caravels; as the Minister of Domestic affairs requests. And a bank has limited value as well; it will cost us more than its short term revenue will be as we hardly generate cash with 100% science. At the moment its only use is as a counter for Wall Street.

I have not taken a perfect look at the buildqueues yet; as I've had the most difficult 5 days of my moderator-ship so far; but I'm planning to do that tomorrow.

Blindly I'm saying: caravels, with perhaps a bank in between. If there is a Wall street to be build or a Bach who needs a home I will (and I know you will too) present Zojoji as excellent location for it.

But OTOH, who could refuse this: ???

Commerce is key not fleets. We aren't computer age TRs (Teddy Roosevelts)! :p

I've posted these instructions:

Buildqueues
Fanatikku: Bank (8) - Cathedral - Samurai / Cav (if we know MT).
Zojoji: Cathedral (3) - Bank - WallStreet (-prebuild).
Furuyama: - Aquaduct (9) - Caravel
Immo: Cathedral (4) - Bank - Musket

Please MM Zojoji to this:

Governor Rik,
Re zojoji: I do not have the ability to load the save right now so I can't check this, but couldn't you get another beaker or 2 at the expense of 1 shield by working the coast? This should still allow 20 post corruption spt which should work out just fine for finishing the Cathedral and building the bank.

Thanks - MOTH

Governor, please remove "Palace" from Zojoji's Build Queue. We need the "Designated Prebuild" should the Forbidden Palace be moved from Odawara.

Top Bottom