Term 5 Governor of Auda City

ice2k4

Emperor
Auda City is now included in State 2. The Governor of State 2 is Strategy DoRK. Right now StrategyDoRK has no thread for his state. StrategyDoRK can be found in the Governor's Council. For Ice2k4 Please refer to the Term-5 Governor of Boaring Wallow thread.

Welcome to Auda City, the governor's office is now open for business. Bribes will be accepted only in cash, no check please.

Basically in my first term of Governor, I seek to follow BCLG's plans (our previous Governor) and try not to divert to much from them. I look to transform Auda City into a highly populated one, and not into a work-horse type city. (This may change however.)

Anyway here is a screenshot of our lovely city.

Spoiler :

And here is the inner-city view:

Spoiler :

And here is a section of the CoL

Spoiler :
A) Governors
I. Governors are the elected officials that run cities or states.
IA. The Powers and Duties of the Governors:
1. The Governors may move any workers or garrison units assigned to them anywhere in there city's radius or state boundaries.
2. The Governor shall work with the Minister of the Interior to decide which improvement shall be built.
3. The Designated Player shall act as Governor of any cities build during his play session at the end of which, the office is declared vacant.
4. The first elected governor of a city or state may select the official flag of that city or state.
IB. Powers and Duties of the Governors Council:
1. The Governors Council shall not exist until there are at least three Governors.
2. The Governors Council shall consist of the Governors of all Cities and States.
3. The Governors Council may veto the actions of any member of the Cabinet with a 6/10 (60%) majority.
4. The Governors Council may end a State of Mobilization prematurely by a 6/10 (60%) vote after at least 7 game turns of Mobilization have passed.
IC. States
1. No states may be created until our Civilization owns at least five cites.
2. A minimum of 3 cities must exist in a proposed state at the time of its creation.
3. The Creation of a state requires a 6/10 (60%) majority of both the Citizens Assembly and the Governors Council.
II. States
IIA. States are groups of cities run by a single Governor.
IIB. Cities within states do not have their own Governor.
1. Governors of States may designate a civil government led by a Mayor in cities under their control.
A. Mayors may be appointed or elected in a special election depending on the wish of the Governor of the State. The way of choosing Mayors does not need to be the same for all Cities in a given State.
2. A Governor of a State chooses how many cities if any will have Mayors in a given term.
IIC. The Capital of [Name of our Nation Here] will never be a part of a state.

Term 4 Governor of Auda City Thread

Governor's Council

I'm aware, I originally suggested it in one of the threads about offices being filled. I also might be reisgning to work in a higher office, depending on what our president needs.

Ice...run for governor of the state....If you are the only elected governor in the state it should default that you are the governor of the state.

We actually overlooked how the governor of a state should be chosen. It would seem reasonable to me that the governor's council would choose the new governor, that the state isn't actually "created" until the new governor is chosen (so the existing governors are still part of the GC), and that the remaining governors (if any) might get deputy spots somewhere. Just a thought of course.

Mr President, Governors, Secretars, etc. etc...

Protecting our country is my main goal as a Secretary of War, and everybody knows that internal disorder and bureaucratic mess can only egg on current and future enemies to seek profit in our inner problems. So pleas make those bureaucratic decisions quickly and remember that we are allready in a state of war.

Your hummble Rihiter, Secretary of War.

Dear Governor ice2k4, You are ofcourse right. Auda City will benefit more if You will change production to what city currently needs and I don't need more military units at this time. Maybe in 10 or 15 turns I will ask You for an additional archer , but now I excuse Your city from all military production. The same goes to Old-Sarai , but I don't see any tread about this city.

Maybe in 10 or 15 turns I will ask You for an additional archer , but now I excuse Your city from all military production.
[nerd voice]Umm, you do not tell, or even ask, cities to build you troops. The proper bueracratic forms need to be filled with the Minister of the Interior. The Minister of Interior then decides what should get built. He then fills in the proper requesition forms and submits them to the Governor's Council. The Governor's Council then decides what each city will build.[/nerd voice]

Speaking of which, does anyone know where the Minister of the Interior is located? I can't seem to find his office.

Well, George, I asked Rihiter in his office what to build, because I don't believe we can be progessive without unity. Since we are still at war, I feel that I should build whatever our great army needs.

For now, I changed the build queue, because the MoI hasn't even made an office yet to contact him.

Top Bottom