Term 6 Election for Foreign Minister

Who do you wish to be Term 6 foreign minister?

• BCLG100

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • GeorgeOP

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Hole

Deity
Choose who you wish to be Foreign Minister for Term 6.
BCLG100
GeorgeOP

Foreign minister duties:
The Foreign Minister determines trades and declarations of war, peace, alliances, and Defensive Pacts. All dealings with other nations must be approved by the Minister. He is responsible for negotiating with other teams. This position shall be elected every term.

I have 3 questions for the prospective FM's

1. Hows your availabilty for talks with other teams (Innovia, maybe Loco)?

2. Hows your ability to not tell other teams state secrets?

3. If a horse drawn cart leaves Kia Ora for Hello travelling at 14km/hr(8.75mi/hr) and at the same time one leaves Hello for Kia Ora travelling at 12km/hr (7.5mi/hr), where will they meet?

Dang that was my question(3)....

1. Well im a student i have all the time in the world

2. Pretty good, as seen from my chat with theoden

3- eleventeen past the hour

1. Pretty good. I'm busy, but I can make time for meetings when needed.

2. I actually worry about telling them too many lies and thus showing what I didn't want to tell them. They won't hear anything from me we don't want them to know.

3. Right outside the Foreign Minister's office in our capitol, or course.

By the way the answer to Q.3 is they can't, we don't have horses yet :D

ok lets fire both of them...

bit sad that 5 people posted in this thread yet 4 voted...

I was waiting for both of you to respond. Then i would have made the deadline to vote but had to work overtime and missed it by an hour:blush:.

Anyway you both got question 3 wrong so i don't know who i would have voted for:mischief:

yeah i missed teh deadline also...

Cheers its v encouraging to know that 1 other person on the team wanted me to have this job while one person wanted no-one to have it :goodjob: ;)

I guess we were all stunned by the fact an election took place. My secret police is investigating this matter and arresting the agitators as we speak;)

By the way the answer to question 3, had we had horses, would have been 15km south of Aloha's city centre (yes you can work it out)

Top Bottom