Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dutchfire

Deity
Retired Moderator
Please vote for the person you feel would make the best Public Defender for this term.

The candidates are Nobody and Donsig, they can post their platforms here, and citizens are encouraged to post questions to the candidates.
Nomination thread

The citizen receiving the most votes at the conclusion of the election poll is deemed the winner of that election. In the event that more than one citizen is tied for the most votes, a runoff election poll, listing all citizen's tied for the most votes, will be conducted. This poll will be marked private, single-choice, and will be set to expire in 2 days. This process will be repeated until one citizen receives the most votes. The election cycle will conclude at the end of the final election poll.

8 people have already voted for someone who has said he isn't willing to defend the public.

I really wish the current case could have finished before this thing began. So i could have bragged if i win.

Its not to late, only 5 votes in the lead. Vote Nobody! Please read the nomination thread where i have made my pitch.

Also if it helps my birthday is on the 31, dont kick me out of office on my birthday! :(

Also if it helps my birthday is on the 31, dont kick me out of office on my birthday! :(

Don't worry, your fine. We don't actually kick you out until midnight, which is technically the 1st, so therefore your b-day is perfectly safe! ;)

Sorry Nobody, but in my opinion a Donsig/Dave combination is perfect for our judicial needs. Yeah, the discussions/arguments may get long, but I think it's in our best interest. I think had it been just about anybody, I'd have still gone with Donsig, even if I felt that somebody would have been a better choice.

I hope some one dosen't requests a investigation into you metho's because there is a chance the public defender wont represent you.

Its good to see that donsigs absolutely no campaigning or even answering questions, has given him the victory. Must have been me carrying out my duty's and wining* my case that lost it for me.

(*hopefully)

I think it is much more complex than just you and Donsig, this election. Think over it a couple of times, and you understand the entire spectacle.
Donsig could have run for any of these Judicial positions, and he happened to end up here. He decided to leave CJ, when someone powerful decided they wanted that position.

Congratulations Donsig

Top Bottom