Term 6 President's Thread

Hmmm... and how do you suppose they managed Machinary and Philosophy on the same turn. I think their more friendly with Epsilon then they have been letting on

Can you bulb one? And research the other.

I think we need to finish this round of trades then find Epsilon so we can check on the relations. Take it for what its worth...I just got a gut feeling that we are being used.

They also must be nuts to think they can just keep pushing the techs..if it comes down to space race..DaveMcW has the blue print how to win that. A slower tech pace benefits everyone...BUT epsilon.

I wouldnt be surprised if it came down to space but dave isnt the only one that knows how to win that.

im annoyed that piffle got philosophy when they knew we were intending to get it.

I think they did it because they knew we were going for it. Did they already have a religion?

ITS time to start holding our cards a bit closer...no telling ANYONE what our tech plans are.

they didn't have a religion, still a couple left for us to get

HOw about we do some diplo...

BC ASK them how did they get two techs on a turn.IT lets them know we noticed. We can tell alot from the first thing Whomp posts when you ask...if he delays and acts like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar then we know it was them being no so trustworthy. Then it may be time to talk to Epsilon when we meet them and play both sides. IF piffle is wantign to play both sides we can too...then we can "sponser" which ever team we think is in a bad position in a war against the other.

tisk tisk robboo, you don't sponser one side in a war, you sponser both for twice the benifit:)

Anyway what we need to do is ensure we are tight with Innovia. They are our best bet both because of prior deals and geography. Also it would be worth checking in with Loco and seeing what they are up to.

I'm happy to lend BC a hand so we can keep on top of all the diplomacy going back and forth.

OF course Robi...I know how it works. I think you tried that towards the end of the CFC pitboss. With me on one side and others on the other side. :) OF course I did the same thing by telling Dave shack that BC was going to attack him and also feeding troop info to BC.

I agree we need to solidify our arrangement with innovia. And then we need to get Piffle to go down a path that will lead to their demise along with Epsilon.

tisk tisk robboo, you don't sponser one side in a war, you sponser both for twice the benifit:)

Anyway what we need to do is ensure we are tight with Innovia. They are our best bet both because of prior deals and geography. Also it would be worth checking in with Loco and seeing what they are up to.

I'm happy to lend BC a hand so we can keep on top of all the diplomacy going back and forth.

for the next week that would be handy because my connection seems to connect every now and then, i hope to be getting a netgear product on friday/saturday to fix it.

Top Bottom