Term 6 Taliesin- Era of The Tux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Governor SaaM,

Please check out my proposal in this thread to ensure that we make the most of our Golden Age. Any questions or comments would be appreciated.

Once you have read over this plan, I will be in touch to see how we can best carry it out.

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

we could propably decrease the duration for the marketplace in morgana by 1 when switching a citizen from the ocean to the hill tile and thus increasing our shields by 1 while stalling growth.

the marketplace in 6 wont harm steady growth... at the moment i think its still 35 turns to grow for morgana? so 6 more wont be bad...

but the worst thing is that there are almost no improoved tiles near morgana... maybe some workers would really help :)

example:
max production for marketplace+2 workers. then concentrate on growth and use workers for the improovements on growth

Morgana: Market(2), Factory(20),
Please put a laborer on the coast onto the hill

Striders Haven: Factory (10), Bank (However long it takes), University (Ditto)

The Burrow: Factory (8), Market (5) Courthouse (4)

Palanthus: Settler(1) GOES TO MORGANA. Worker(2) Worker(2) granary (7). University (20)

Please place entertainers where you deem fit, as they are no longer needed.

Dacula: Worker (1) Worker(1) Worker (1) Market (9) Worker (1)

Gooniedom: Harbor (10), University (100)

Penguin: Courthouse (9), Market (100) University (100), Worker (10)

New PDX: Rifleman (11) and from there on in, Rifles. (Discussion to move 1S to come later this week)

The Highlands: Calvary (6) University (20), Marketplace (20)

Tarkingrad: University (10), Calvary (16), Marketplace (20)

Will put up whenever thread goes up.
Discuss!

Governor SaaM,

If possible, I would like to see Palanthus produce a settler now with its accumulated shields. I can use this settler to build up Morgana. After that, is it possible to produce two workers and then the granary? Building the granary right now won't help our immediate cause, and I am counting on help from Palanthus to grow some non-corrupt cities in your province(Morgana, Strider's Haven) and Bavaria.

Speaking of Bavaria, once the market is built in Morgana, can Bavaria "borrow" Morgana's game tile? Since Morgana is more of a commercial city at this time, I would rather max out the harbor tiles(at Size 12) in that city and get as much production to Bavaria as possible.

Lastly, is there any chance we can produce workers out of Dacula until further notice? Just like Palanthus, this city can help our immediate Size 12 needs greatly and has a quick recovery. I'll see what I can do to get some irrigation there as well.

If you can help me with these things, I will see if a rush is in the cards for Goonidom's harbor and the Penguin courthouse.

Please let me know.

Donovan Zoi
Domestic Leader

A note- this is why I like to put my queues up early, for changes like this.
Lets see...
DZ Point One: Palanthus building a settler to head to Morgana. (1). Then two workers, one after the next (2) (2), followed by a granary (7). I can deal with that. PLUS- Donsigs not here to object (jk). As to the game tile, mabey later on.
Point Two: Oops. Point twos the tile.
Point Three: Workers out of Dacula. How about Worker (1) Worker(1) Worker (1) Market (9) Worker (1) ?
Tell me if you like these, and Ill enqueue them.

That's great SaaM.

Thank you for your continued understanding of my plans. Your queues for Palanthus and Dacula will do just fine. I am glad you decided to let the Marketplace finish in Morgana. It will give us even more commerce once Morgana hits size 12.

As for the game tile, we can talk about it later. This is perfect for now. Thanks again. :)

Governor SaaM,

Last minute change.....upon further inspection of the save, I noticed that Dacula has enough shields to produce a settler next turn, rather than a worker.

Please make this change and ask it be sent to Tlaxcala.

Governor, we have been debating the possibility of earmarking Workers produced in a Province to do one improvement in that Province before they are released to the National Work Program. A proposal is in the works, but first we'd like to hear from you. Please post your opinion in The Senate Forum quickly. Thaks,

Cyc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom