Term 4 - Province of Taliesin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Welcome to the province thread of Taliesin, The eastcoast province of Fanatika.

Governoress - Chieftess
Deputy Governor - Donsig

Term 3 thread

Cities of Taliesin:
Code:
City		Mayor
Morgana		Disorganizer
Strider's Haven	Strider
Penguin		Stuck_As_a_Mac
Dacula
The Burrow	naervod
Palanthus	donsig
Padmativa	gonzo_for_civ
New PDX
Tarkingrad	CivGeneral
Clevland	(Under American Control)

The raw data is as follows:

Code:
Fastest Growing Cities

Palanthus	22/10
Dacula		12/7
New PDX		6/2
Tarkingrad	4/1
Morgana		8/1
The Burrow	12/0
Strider's Haven	10/0
Penguin		8/0
(Clevland)	?/?

Shields Produced/Wasted

The Burrow	9/4
Strider's Haven	6/1
Palanthus	4/4
Morgana		4/0
Dacula		3/3
Tarkingrad	2/1
Penguin		2/7
New PDX		1/1
(Clevland)	-/-	-

Wealth/corruption

Palanthus	9/8
Morgana		7/1
New PDX		4/3
The Burrow	4/1
Dacula		3/3
Strider's Haven	2/0
Tarkingrad	1/0
Penguin		1/3
(Clevland)	-/-

Maintenence

The Burrow	3
Palanthus	2
Strider's Haven	2
Penguin		2
Morgana		2
Tarkingrad	1
New PDX		1
Dacula		1
(Clevland)	?

Happiness

Palanthus	7/3
The Burrow	6/3
Strider's Haven	6/1
Morgana		6/1
New PDX		5/1
Penguin		5/1
Dacula		5/1
Tarkingrad	0/1
(Clevland)	?/?

The Top 3 cities are:

Code:
Votes		1st	2nd	3rd

Palanthus	3	1	1
The Burrow	2	1	0
Strider's Haven	1	0	2

Honorable Mentions go to:

Code:
New PDX		0	0	2
Dacula		0	1	0
Morgana		0	1	0

Ill just clean out my desk and be out of your hair :D. Dont forget to post a Senate thread as well.

hy mrs. governor,
welcome in our fine province, hope you moove your home to the capitol morgana soon. you will be well protected by lancre forces, and we will soon send a personal guard troop over to your house to ensue security.

i wish to give you notice about a poll concerning morgana build queues...:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37468

it was pretty conclusive showing populace to want a "horseman-pikeman-other" pattern of the queue.

as other, i would think of "library-temple" for the moment.

i also think we should get morgna up pop-wise soon, so we can max out the production. for this we will need to send workers to work on our tiles...

Yes, I have moved to Morgana, and a fine place it is. I will be posting build queue considerations shortly.

Suggested Build Queues:
[c] = current

Morgana - Change to: Horseman[7], Pikeman[8], Library[10]
Strider's Haven - [c]Horseman[2], Barracks[4]. Pikeman[6]
Penguin - [c]Horseman[7], [c]Pikeman[15]
Dacula - [c]Horseman[13], [c]Barracks[10]
The Burrow - [c]Pikeman[1], Barracks[3], Horseman[4], Temple[7] (should we rush this?)
Palanthus - Horseman[12]
Padmativa - Change to Temple[22] (rush?)
New PDX - Library[19]

Micromanage:

Morgana: Just let it grow for now.

Stider's Haven: Place worked tiles as the diagram shows: (Growth will be halted, but it gives us an extra shield, and prevents the city from rioting after it grows).

Penguin: Place the worked tile on the roadless forest to the coast. Those shields are doing nothing, but the coast will net us one more gold in that city.

Dacula: Place the worked tile 1SW of Dacula on the coast. There's no more available shielded tiles for it to use, and even though it slows growth by 1 turn, it give us 1 more gold to work with.

The Burrow: Move the worked tile on the wheat to the forest tile east of the city. It's at size 6, so its' growth is stemmed, and that one gold the wheat is generating is corrupted. But, it will give us more shields.

Palanthus: Move the worked tile on the roadless grassland one south to the coast. We get 1 more gpt, and it slows down its' growth slightly (it will probably riot when it grows)

Padmativa: On turn 1, make sure the next worked tile is on the gold hill.

Chieftess, I would like to be Mayor of Tarkingrad :).

@chieftess: please officially recognize me as mayor of morgana. i now request the second time that you change your city index to reflect this.
also strider is mayor of striders haven... also not mentioned... maybe you need to have a small inspection travel through your province to learn to know your mayors? i could invite you to a round-trip.

also: where is the worker? we will need another food-point next turn for our new citizen. the former governor promised to put a worker on a tile for irrigation to produce extra food... now where is this "phantom"-worker?

@Dis - Well, I wasn't sure if the mayors for last term were still the mayors for this term. ;)

Nice Flag. A Fionn signature flag.

BTW, Dis, since when did I become "Mrs."? ;)

I dont know... just a guess :p
Anyways: the mayors stay mayors until you throw them out. But u will have a problem with throwing out me as i was the first ELECTED mayor :p

i suggest the large chain of mountains to be named "moon mountains"(i think i have suggested this 2 times before)

also: isnt padmativa in that othe province?

Just here checking in. I'll get to work on some cool padmativa stuff..and maybe a thread for it after this next chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom