Term 7 Nominations for Minister of Defence

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
The Minister of Defence is responsible the defence of Fanatikos and military planning. The Minister also controls the actions of all Military units.

Please submit nominations for the Minister of Defence in this thread and Accept or Decline any nominations you may receive. Self nominations are allowed. Citizens may only run for one elected position.

Nominations will close and elections open 00:00 GMT on the 28 January (that’s 7pm EST 27 January).

I'll nominate myself and Accept.

I hate leaving a job unfinished, and there are still Persians and French cities on our continent. My goal is to remove those cities, ensure the defense of our homeland and maintain a reasonable sized, modern military force.

-- Ravensfire, candidate for Minister of Defense

Thank you, Xavier Von Erck, for the nomination, but I must respectfully Decline. Minister of Ethinic Cleansing (Ooops! I mean Defense) is one position I have never held, even though I have contributed with Military planning.

I will second the brave and courageous Ravensfire to the position of Minister of Defense. He has done great work thus far and seems to enjoy it, as well. (just kidding about the cleansing part, Ravensfire. ;) )

Hey! I'm letting SOME of those filthy, polluting, eco-hogging @$%@#$%@ live.

For now ... :satan:

I predict that at the conclusion of Term 7, our homeland will be free from any significant foreign influence. We will probably have a few incursions from time to time, but that's it.

Further, the insistent desire of foreign nations to settle on our land will provide us with the opportunity to capture cities in useful locations still on this continent. While we have examples for the Germans, French, Roman and Persian people to see and be inspired by, the Babylonians, the Japanese and the English are still lacking this assistance from us.

And just for you, Cyc, the next army shall be designated as ... Army 409!

-- Ravensfire

ravensfire said:
And just for you, Cyc, the next army shall be designated as ... Army 409!

-- Ravensfire
:lol: :cool: :lol: :cool:

Formula 409! Degreases AND disinfects! What could be better...

:scan: <---- Ethnic Detector
:salute:

Top Bottom