Term Order Term 7

Turn 132

Capital: Work 1 farm, 2 mines, 9 cottages.

Port Defiance: Work the forest for 1 more turn, then work the plains tile (because the forest got chopped).

Turn 129

Capital: Explorer, Missionary (only for 1 turn to allow growth), Settler.

Dave I was just Looking at this and crunched the numbers.

The Missionary can be done in 2 turns. On the Last turn there will be 17 :hammers: Overflow. This will give us the Settler in 4 Turns there After ( 17 + 19 :hammers: & 3 :food: = 39 :hammers: Turn 1, 22 :hammers: afterwards = 4 turns.)

If we switch to the Settler this turn it will take 5 Turns 22 * 5 > 100 :hammers:

Anyways long Story short I think it is better to wait on the settler for the "1" turn to get the missionary out so he can jump on the boat at the same time as the Settler (From Port of Mists Done next turn) to Head of To Sunrise Citadel. (As the Ivory and Pigs Can't be worked until the borders expand, and to minimize forgien religion spread)

Timing it out the Settler will take 5 Turns to Get to Sunset Fortress the same time the Galley can Be whipped (with Overflow from forge). The Trip will take 3 and half Turns. Totaled this is 8~9 turns to get there. Wouldn't you know it that if all goes well the Axeman will be there at the same time ;) (9 turns at the moment, 11 For the Catapult, 12 for the Maceman)

So Long Story Short...I think the 1 turn delay on the settler is worth it at this point.

As for the boat it can pick the worker up round two. (By then we will be in a better worker situation anyways)

Turn 133

I expect Loco will already demand this… but just in case – Offer and Accept Archery to Loco.

Update: They did not demand it - but please send Archery to Loco anyway.
:salute:

Turn 134

Capital: Missionary, Market.

Port Defiance: Build 2 workboats. Work the clams for 2:food: 3:commerce:.
Peter Grimes: Connect the sheep.

Azzaman333: Finish the mine, then farm/road the southeast grassland tile.

Turn 135

General_W & Lost_Civantares: Chop the forest, but cancel the chop order before you end each turn!

Sunset Fortress:
1. Whip the forge for 2 pop, before the workers are done chopping.
2. Use the chop and overflow to build a galley.

Classical_Hero: Connect the bananas.

Turn 135

Please remove the "City?" sign from over the top of Point Defiance :)

Turn 137

Lost_Civantares: Build a road, then clear/plantation the bananas.

Capital: Work 11 cottages

Holy City:
Whip 'til your hands bleed: catapults. Apply overflow to workers.
Let the city grow for a few turns before whipping if we can spare the happinesss.

Missionary: Fog-bust the iron. Move 1 tile per turn into the fog so he can run away if needed.

Turn 137

To Piffle: Offer and accept Theology

To Loco: Offer Feudalism for 150:gold: (or all the gold they have if less than 150)

Turn 137 Continued...

Mighty Bulwark: Theater, Granary.
Capital: Theater, Marketplace.
Port of Mists: Settler, Theater.
Immortal Keep: *Maceman, Theater
Sunset Fortress: Forge, Galley, Theater
Holy City: Worker (1 turn with overflow), Theater (no whipping).

Turn 137 Continued...

Mighty Bulwark: Theater, Granary.
Capital: Theater, Marketplace.
Port of Mists: Settler, Theater.
Immortal Keep: *Maceman, Theater
Sunset Fortress: Galley, Theater

Gotcha

But can you further explain

Turn 1: Build a worker.
Turn 2: Build a Theater.
Turn 10: Whip the theater.

Ok for some reason my brian is just being dumb and I don't want to mess it up :sad:

So we have 22 :hammers: overflowing from the :whipped: on the catapult. You want that Applied to the worker for 1 turn.

Then switch build to a teather for 9 Turns at which point the theaster gets whipped out and the overflow :hammers: get applied back to that original worker.

Right?

Top Bottom