• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

tesbs additional items

I really like these, and I really like the buttons!

I was thinking, maybe you could make some new rituals?
I'm currently working on a module for RifE, using the internal release, with Modular Python!
But, I've ran out of ideas, maybe, we could think of some together?

But, really good work on the items!
I reckon they add a great amount of flavour and variety to the game!
I wish a certain hamster would hurry up and merge them ;)

So, on the items, do you find that they clutter up the screen too much?

I've been playing with the idea to make some items for RifE, but, with these items, I'd love some sort of popup, displaying the available promotions, their effects and their buttons, with a buy button, maybe buy for all units in stack or something, but I have no idea how difficult this would be to code.

Not terribly so. Just make them require a new promotion (Customer), and have that promotion granted by a spell that requires you be in a city with the Adventurer's Guild (believe that's the required building here? Never played it) active.

A 'buy for all units' would need a spell for each item, but would not be difficult.

Valkrionn, I'm confused.

With your way, you'd cast the spell, then get all the buttons at the bottom?
I was thinking an actual pop-up screen, but is that way too complicated?

Anyway, if it is, then your way is a nice way to keep the screen de-cluttered, especially because the system is full with micro-management anyway, people use it to customize their special units, not their whole army :D

But, I hate events :p

If only there was an easy way of hiding all other buttons while choosing an item, so it looked like a new screen just for items...

Top Bottom