• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

tesbs additional items

tesb

Emperor
Hi i made some items for the mod: (Adv. = Adventure)

Flying Carpet:
-Price 1500Gold
-Adds Flying Promotion to arcane units (adepts, mages, archmages)
-Requires: Knowledge of the Ether; Malakim or Amurites; Mage Guild or Wizard Hall; Adv.
Guild

Crystal Blade:
-Price 700 Gold
-Adds 4 Attack (melee); is removed after combat
-Requires: Adv. Guild;Mage Guild or Wizard Hall; Altaleration

Seal of Fury:
-Price 100 Gold
-Adds 1 Attack (Disciple Units)
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Reliquary; Elohim; Fanaticism

Seal of Defiance:
-Price 100 Gold
-Adds 1 Defence (Disciple Units)
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Reliquary; Elohim; Righteousness

Satori Seal:
-Price 250 Gold
-Adds +1Xp per turn up to 100 (no hero promotion so no heroic attack) (Disciple Units)*
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Reliquary; Elohim; Theology

*i want to change this to give chaneling II and it is removed after use

Feel free to comment :)

i have a question though were can i find the little pictures for the items and what it the best way to create new ones?

(to test it just replace the files below and make a backup)

merged the first 4 items and created button art for them (the last seal seems to be under construction)

Looking forward for more :)

Those are pretty neat. I see the crystal blade as a VERY specialized use but that isn't a bad thing

ok here is the second batch:

Satori Seal:
-Price 300 Gold
-Adds +1Xp per turn up to 100 (no hero promotion so no heroic attack) (Disciple Units)*;removed after combat**
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Reliquary; Elohim; Theology

*I did a alternative which gives the channeling II promotion (it worked), but the monks would still not get XP, so i intend to keep it that way. i increased the price to compensate for its power.
Edit: ** please wait for the next batch before you incoperate this item, i added this ability

Mercurians:

Flaming Sword:
-Price 150 Gold
-Adds +1 Fire Strength (Melee)
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Mercurian; Elementalism; Mage Guild

Radiant Crown:
-Price 250 Gold
-Adds: gives Sun II (blinding light) (Melee)
-Require: Mercurian, Diviniation, Adv. Guild; Mage Guild

Blazing Armor:
-Price 200 Gold
-Adds: +1Strength (Attack+Defense); +20%Fire Resistance (Melee)
-Requires: Elementalism; Mercurian; Adv. Guild; Mage Guild
-Excludes: other Armors

Calabim:

Possesed Sword: (melee)
-Price 50 Gold
-Adds: +2Attack; -1 Defense; the unit is controlled by the ai (very aggressive)(you can give it promotions when it levels up but that is about it)
-Requires: Adv. Guilt; Malevolent Designs; Tempel of the Veil or Tempel of the Overlords; Calabim or Sheaim or Infernal
-Excludes: Cursed Weapons

(Cursed Weapons exclude now Possessed sword)

more to come.
generally i want to give each civ ~3 unique flavour items feel free to comment :)
i also fixed minor bug with the armor of the overlords (rquired temple of kilmorph which is now temple of the overlords)

the next wave is ready:

Calabim:

Blood Vial:
-Price 30 Gold
-Adds: 5% combat heal rate (Melee; Recon)
-Require: Calabim, Way of the Wicked, Adv. Guild; Govenors Manor; Vampire

Pure Blood:
-Price 75 Gold
-Adds: +10% increased capture rate (Melee; Recon)
-Require: Calabim, Medicine, Adv. Guild; Govenors Manor; Blood Vial

Sheaim:

Summoning Rod:
-Price 750 Gold
-Adds: twin cast (adept)
-Requires: Sorcery; Sheaim; Adv. Guild; Mage Guild; lvl 10

Prophecy of Ragnarok Pamphlet:
-Price 350 Gold
-Adds: Whenever a living unit is killed +1 to Armargeddon counter (Recon; Adept)
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Sheaim; Prophecy of Ragnarok (The building); Theology

Endless Corpse Supply:
-Price 10 Gold
-Adds: -2 Strength (Attack+Defense); Immortal (removed after killed)
-Requires: Undead; Sheaim; Fanatism; Adv. Guild; Mage Guild

The Satori Seal is now as the post above and complete meaning as long as you do not fight you will gain up to 100xp

Edit: the Possesed Sword works for sheaim and infernals too (combine this with endless corpse supply :) )

I have merged Flaming Sword, Radiant Crown,Blazing Armor, Possesed Sword and added button Art. Will merge more later. Also added ability for Bannor to get Flaming Sword/Blazing Armor and Malakim Radiant Crown. This is really awesome stuff :goodjob:

if you ask me, go ahead!
:)

i will make some more this night
i want every civ covered
please fell free to comment on items that feel or sound wrong

edit: @sephi i had some special items in mind for bannor stay tuned ^^

I finished the Bannor, i hope i captured the spirit of this people

Bannor:

Polemic Glory or Death: (Melee, Recon, Diciple)
-Price 40 Gold
-Adds: Ability to Proclaim the Polemic: gains Enraged; Valor; Hasted; Removes the Polemic
-Requires: Fanaticism; Adv. Guild; Bannor

Banner March to Victory: (Melee, Diciple)
-Price 150 Gold
-Adds: Ability to Equip the Banner: gains March; Mobility1; Courage; Removes the Banner
-Requires: Warfare; Adv. Guild; Bannor

Polemic To the last Man Woman and Child
-Price 350 Gold *
-Adds: Ability to Proclaim the Polemic: gains Recruiter Promotion; Removes the Polemic
-Requires: Fanaticism; Adv. Guild; Bannor

*This last Item works nice together with Donal Lugh maybe a price increase is necessary, i leave that up to sephi
more to come soon :)

This time the Elves got some love.
i tried to differentiate between the two races:

Ljosalfar:

Mastercrafted Elven Armor: (Melee and Archer)
-Price: 250 Gold
-Adds: +1Strength (Attack+Defense); +20% Strength (A+D)in Forest and Ancient Forest
gives the Woodwalk ability (Adds Hasted, only castable in Forest/Ancient Forest; only on the caster)
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Ljosalfar; Forge; Mithril Working
-Excludes: other Armors

Mastercrafted Elven Weapons: (Melee and Archer)
-Price: 250 gold
-Adds: +1Strength (only Attack); Blitz
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Ljosalfar; Forge; Mithril Working

Elven Cloak: (Melee; Archer; Recon; Adept)
-Price: 150 gold
-Adds: gives the Camouflage ability (adds Shadowalk; only to the caster; only castable in Forest/Ancient Forest)
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Ljosalfar or Svartalfar; Hidden Paths

Svartalfar:

Elven Cloak:
-same as above

Head Hunting Contract: (Recon; Archer)
-Price: 5 Gold
-Adds: +1XP pro Combat; Targets weakest Unit; Victory gives 20 Gold; is removed after combat
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Svartalfar; Hunting

Light Elven Armor: (Recon; Archer)
-Price: 200 Gold
-Adds: +1Defense; +20% Strength (A+D) in Forest and Ancient Forest; Gives the Stalking Ability
(Adds Hasted and Blur; only to the caster; only castable in Forest/Ancient Forest)
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Hunting; Svartalfar
-Excludes other Armors

Edit:
@Sephi: if you include this items make sure to update the old armors* so that they exclude the new ones (I allready did this in the attached files you just have to copy paste)

you only need to update the ones that are attached to the different religious temples, since the other ones require a certain race
*(Armor blessed by Junil; Armor blessed by Lugus;Armor blessed by Kilmorph; Hide Armor; Armor blessed by the Overlords)

==> Use the promotionsinfo file in the update i fixed the armors there <==

Ok i had to redo one item, since it did not work as intended:

Svartalfar:

Head Hunting Contract: (Recon; Archer)
-Price: 50 Gold
-Adds: Targets weakest Unit; Victory gives 2 Gold
-Requires: Adv. Guild; Svartalfar; Hunting

Now for new Items for the Lanun:

Parrot: (Melee; Recon)
-Price: 35 Gold
-Adds: gives the ability: let the parrot talk (enrages all enemies within 1 tile 60% resist)
-Requires: Lanun; Adv. Guild; Hunting

A Bottle of Rum: (Melee; Recon)
-Price:15 Gold
-Adds: gives the ability: drink the rum (Courage and removes the Bottle)
-Requires: Lanun; Adv. Guild; Calendar

However if you have both the Parrot and the Bottle you will gain a new ability:
-give the rum to the parrot (enrages all enemies within 1 tile 20% resist and removes both the bottle and the parrot)

Wenches: (Naval)
-Price: 30 Gold
-Adds: gives the ability: let the crew have some fun (deseased and valor)
-Requires: Lanun; Sanitation; Puplic Baths; Adv. Guild

feel free to comment :)
(any ideas are appreciated)

Since you invited comment - the "wenches" equipment is pretty lowbrow, but it's very funny. Net though is that it lets you give a non-living target the valor promotion, cheaply, which is neat. I assume that even though non-living targets should not normally get disease, it can apply, and even be cured by priests.

Another Lanun item though might be a good old Letter of Marque... applying HN status to any ship you want. I think there's good button art for it in RiFE, if I recall this is a "spell for gold" type ability a Mechanos blimp of all things (a unique blimp called Lenora) can apply to its whole STACK, last I checked. Still, it could be equipment the Lanun make available if they have an Adv. Guild, plus some other building such as a Courthouse (someone to draw up the legal paperwork?). I really couldn't say what a fair gold cost would be.

I think there's good button art for it in RiFE, if I recall this is a "spell for gold" type ability a Mechanos blimp of all things (a unique blimp called Lenora) can apply to its whole STACK, last I checked.

Correct. I took the character from Rise of Legends, so it was a rather fitting ability. She's not in the original implementation of the civ, which would be Orbis. ;)

oh ok that would be rather easy i guess :)
stay tuned :D

Top Bottom