Testing Version 1 Released!

I have d/l and played the mod. Played both Argentina and GB. Both end in about 5 weeks (very short) with the Brits winning. Game runs fine and looks super and realistic. Weak on play time with no reason for ending, can't even continue to play out the scenario. BTW - love the added music, especially "Cry for Me Argentina" Need vid of Madonna singing? lol
The Harriers worked with the carriers, but there are couple of argentina jets suspended in the ocean north east of the islands that I could not control.

Cheers!

Hi, I tried it with the following experiences:

- SBS unit can't conquer a city
- MP and Artillery can't attack anything
- SeaKing can't enter land
- Exocet missile: can't be loaded on the missile carrying ships, just stays in the ocean
- in civics: censorship says "+1241352 happiness per religion"
- also censorships' +3 happy per religion etc do not work
- on radar units: they can only detect subs when they emerge on surface; also they would need to be placed on higher terrain to see further than a few km. There should be a sonar building instead in port cities.
- UK landed in Port Howard in my game
- for both sides I played once; for both, after a while (in Argentina, week 4 June) it suddenly said Argentina won a Military victory victory (sic). There's no such thing in the pedia or victory advisor; also, don't know why it happened. (When playing UK, I was about to land, only lost very few ships; when Argentina, UK captured Port Howard and lost some ships) Second time it froze after writing out the message
- How are artilleries supposed to be good for anything with an attack of 18? Or is it because argentinian soldiers have so much lower strength than british ones?

In overall, these resulted in the mod unplayable and unenjoyable for me; even though I like the idea. But I think it might better be suited for a panzer general like game (yes, could quite well imagine PG2 scenario for this). The map is very large, while units (esp land) move very slowly.

Flying Pig: Any chance of you still having this mod and being able to repost it for download or send it to me? Thanks,

Raptor341

"Per Adura Ad Astra"

Top Bottom